Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Let's get this party started! :D

Anything goes!
sparky
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Re: Let's get this party started! :D

Post by sparky »

carand88 wrote:i particularly like house, and new episodes are coming out every monday at 8 on fox. it wouldn't hurt to try to catch up on it, though. then there's once upon a time, which is a new series. it's on on sundays on nbc. at this point in my life, there are so many shows but so little time. i hope i was helpful in some way.

me and my husband are watching all the seasons of house at the moment slowely when we have the time, have all but the current season :)
johloh wrote:The best show in the history of time is arrested development. It got canclled but you can get the first 2.5 seasons on dvd or netflix.
im sorry but im going to have to disagree with you there, i feel that Firefly is the best show ever that got cancelled, :D

Krysta
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by Krysta »

I only watch Bones. Nothing else interests me enough. I'll watch other things, but Bones is the show I watch multiple times and know much about. I don't know why. It's becoming an addiction though, the break is killing me slowly. Can't wait for spring to come. In the meantime, i watch the previous season one more time, and then maybe again.

Also totally off topic, I'm learning to play the piano. Love it so far, anyone else playing instruments?

Another totally off topic thing, today at work I cut my finger on cardboard, it bled like an idiot.

Tought i'd share. :D

starrley
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by starrley »

I love Arrested Development AND Firefly. They were both awesome!
I don't have regular TV, I only have Netflix. But I watch all kinds of shows on it: all of the Star Treks, Heroes, Bones, American Dad, The Cleveland Show (not so much Family Guy though), Law and Order, Sherlock, Black Books (hilarious!!!!), King of the Hill, Poirot, Midsomer Murders.... it goes on and on. And of course, Arrested Development and Firefly. I heartily recommend everything on this list! :nod
Krysta, I can't play an instrument to save my life. No ear and no rhythm. And sorry about your blood incident! :D
"I assure you, Commander, the cards are sufficiently randomized."

:pika Current projects: :pika
Sherlock wallpaper stitch
Quilting
Crocheting

DA

LilliumRyn
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by LilliumRyn »

starrley wrote:Black Books (hilarious!!!!)
My fiance and I just watched the entire lot of Black Books! I'd watched it before, but he hadn't. He loved it! We even woke up our housemate because we were laughing so much!
Current Projects:
Link and Triforce Square = 56% complete.
Kanto Map = 60% complete.
Hetalia sprites for Xmas presents. Other projects will be put on hold until these are done. Shouldn't take long though. :3

Blessed Be
)O(

sparky
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by sparky »

i have not seen Arrested Development so unable to comment on my opinion for it, but if it is as good as firefly maybe i should look into watching it :)

sparky
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by sparky »

Krysta wrote: Another totally off topic thing, today at work I cut my finger on cardboard, it bled like an idiot.

Tought i'd share. :D
i stubbed all my toes on one foot on the corner of my cooker today, it hurt alot. i jumped around and make painful noises. the cat looked at me weird. :(

LilliumRyn
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by LilliumRyn »

hate it when animals do that... My rabbit looks at me weird if i hurt myself in the kitchen or kick the desk (which i do a lot) then when he notices me watching him, he starts washing. it's really quite funny, just not at the time due to pain
Current Projects:
Hetalia sprites for Xmas presents. Other projects will be put on hold until these are done. Shouldn't take long though. :3

Blessed Be
)O(

carand88
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by carand88 »

Krysta wrote:Also totally off topic, I'm learning to play the piano. Love it so far, anyone else playing instruments?
i play clarinet and i've dabbled in playing tenor sax and trumpet. i'm currently looking for people to instruct in the ways of the clarinet, but so far i have had no luck. it doesn't help that i live in the middle of nowhere.

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Krysta wrote:Also totally off topic, I'm learning to play the piano. Love it so far, anyone else playing instruments?
I play flute and ocarina, sometimes bass guitar. When I was younger I played trumpet/cornet, piano and tried out the violin too. :D
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

LilliumRyn
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by LilliumRyn »

I had 3 years in Opera singing training when i was younger. but that was 8 years ago... i can still sing, but no-where near as good as i used to be able to.
Current Projects:

Blessed Be
)O(