Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Let's get this party started! :D

Anything goes!
Ellentje
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Re: Let's get this party started! :D

Post by Ellentje »

Ooh I'm hearing lots of new (well, for me..) series that I'm going to watch! Already started watching Doctor Who.
My personal favorites are Gilmore Girls, Scrubs, How I Met Your Mother, Eureka (on the Sy-Fy channel), That 70's Show, Better Off Ted and since recently New Girl.

I used to play bass guitar, but ever since I started my full-time internship I really don't have any time for it anymore. So it is just sitting in the attic.. When I ever have the time for it I want to learn how to play the saxophone :D

funkymonkey
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by funkymonkey »

I teach middle school band, and music is my hobby other than stitching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6Yauj_-qYI is a video I made for an electric ukulele giveaway. Didn't win, but the video turned out pretty good. :D

LilliumRyn
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by LilliumRyn »

8-bitstitch wrote:
johloh wrote:The best show in the history of time is arrested development. It got canclled but you can get the first 2.5 seasons on dvd or netflix.
I hope you heard they're making a new season! Im psyched :clap:
My fiance and I have literaly just watched the first episode of this on netflix. I must say, the only decent thing about it is that it has the guy who played scott pilgrim in it
Current Projects:
Link and Triforce Square = 56% complete.
Kanto Map = 60% complete.
Hetalia sprites for Xmas presents. Other projects will be put on hold until these are done. Shouldn't take long though. :3

Blessed Be
)O(