Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

So...I kinda broke something...

Anything goes!
blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

So...I kinda broke something...

Post by blackmageheart »

...yeah. Two weeks ago I busted my ankle, totally killing it on the dance floor during my zumba class. That's why I haven't been around much, as getting to my computer is difficult on crutches (the PC is up in my bedroom and I only come up here when I *have* to) and my netbook is really slow, particularly with webpages.

OK, so what happened is...when I was dancing, I went over on my ankle and it went CRACK. Went to hospital for xrays and stuff. I have a lateral break in my fibula, and tore two of the ligaments attached to it. No cast, just a cool brace thing that I can take off (and I do when it's itchy.) I'm managing to walk with my crutches and I'm doing ok, just sore and bruised (still have some cool bruises two weeks on! If anyone wants to see 'em, email me and I'll send ya pics lol)

So, that's the reason for my lack of presence here! Hope you are all doing well :D
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Moirae
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Re: So...I kinda broke something...

Post by Moirae »

Oh that sucks. I wouldn't force myself up the stairs unless I had to, either. I don't know when you'll see this, but I hope you have a speedy recovery.
Best quality photos here, but,for more frequent updates, check out my instagram
https://www.instagram.com/moiraestitches/

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Oh no!!! Sorry to hear this happened...praying that you have a speedy recovery!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

Pyper
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Pyper »

OUCH! Rest up and take it easy. Sounds like the best thing would be to settle in and stitch all day. Much safer than dancing.
WIPS: Dwarf Fortress blanket, sailing ship stitch, shiny pokemon, moth bags
Blog: http://strangenessisconserved.wordpress.com/

Firestarterr
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Firestarterr »

Oh man, that sounds really painful! Hope you heal quickly!!

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Thanks all. I am getting better but it's still really painful and aches a lot! Luckily we know what to do when we're stuck sitting on our butts, right? Been doing a lot of stitching, hope to share it as soon as I can :)
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Can't wait to see what you've been working on!

Take care!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson