daily check in

Anything goes!
Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: daily check in

Post by Firehawke »

Congrats!!!!!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Mishatu wrote:Gaiz, I'm married now. Also officially a licensed pharmacist (or drug dealer, if we want to be silly about it). So much has been happening this summer, I can't even believe it.
Ooh congrats! :D
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

blackberrybear
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by blackberrybear »

I caved. I got a Nintendo Switch and the game Octopath Traveler and really liking it. If you like rpg's, that's a good one to get. Was I suppose to be crafting?? Hehe

Mishatu
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Mishatu »

blackberrybear wrote:I caved. I got a Nintendo Switch and the game Octopath Traveler and really liking it. If you like rpg's, that's a good one to get. Was I suppose to be crafting?? Hehe
I really like that one too! I'm not too far into it, but the mechanics are unique enough to be fun, and I'm really enjoying the storylines.

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

That sounds fun!!!

Maybe you guys can answer a question I have about the Switch. Do you have to have WiFi to be able to use it (or use it well)??? Thanks!

We got some snow yesterday! It won't stick around (it's supposed to be in the 60s later this week), but still!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

blackberrybear
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by blackberrybear »

It will ask to connect to the internet during the setup process but I was able to skip that step. I am able to play my cartridge game without internet. I've only had it a couple of days so I haven't delved into all that it can do.
Mishatu wrote: I really like that one too! I'm not too far into it, but the mechanics are unique enough to be fun, and I'm really enjoying the storylines.
I really like the storylines too.

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

blackberrybear wrote:It will ask to connect to the internet during the setup process but I was able to skip that step. I am able to play my cartridge game without internet. I've only had it a couple of days so I haven't delved into all that it can do.
Thanks!!!!!

Pyper
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Pyper »

Thats handy that it doesn't need constant internet. I'm almost considering getting a switch, but my stack of unplayed ps3 games are quietly judging me from the corner.
WIPS: Dwarf Fortress blanket, sailing ship stitch, shiny pokemon, moth bags
Blog: http://strangenessisconserved.wordpress.com/

mbiogirlumd
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by mbiogirlumd »

I told myself I would get my Switch once I paid off my car (just did that last month!!) but then I heard that a version 2 is due out in 2019 from Nintendo, so now I'm going to wait a bit more. I can play Zelda on my WiiU anyways and Kingdom Hearts III comes out next month, so I think I can wait longer without going too crazy. ;-)

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Congrats on getting your car paid off!!! Have fun gaming!

Speaking of gaming, got a new game today (early birthday present!)...Poochy and Yoshi's Wooly World!

Also got some DMC...I'm now in the process of slowly kitting up 7 projects :P

And I'm officially on vacation!!!