Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

daily check in

Anything goes!
Clarington
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Re: daily check in

Post by Clarington »

I finally put up the Christmas decorations. I was having some friends over that hadn't been to my apartment before so I had to class the place up a little. I guess a few days before Christmas is better than never!
Batboard wrote:... I made a hook out of a butter knife...
I love this.
I'm gettin' bloggy: http://craftscapades.com/

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

I would love to see a pic of your wreath, batboard!

Glad you were able to get your decorations up, Clarington!

They didn't think it was going to happen...but we're going to have a white Christmas! Woke up to 5 inches this morning!
Attachments
20171224_095538.jpg
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

Pyper
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Pyper »

One day I would love to see a white Christmas. We had a really nice Christmas eve with lots of friends round for a BBQ and carols. It was blue skys and mid 20s (celcius) all afternoon/evening. Christmas day was foggy and drizzling though, so perfect for the roast lunch :)
WIPS: Dwarf Fortress blanket, sailing ship stitch, shiny pokemon, moth bags
Blog: http://strangenessisconserved.wordpress.com/

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Sounds like lovely weather and a great way to spend Christmas!

I love snow...but I'm ready for the Arctic temps to go back north!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

blackberrybear
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by blackberrybear »

Pyper wrote:One day I would love to see a white Christmas. We had a really nice Christmas eve with lots of friends round for a BBQ and carols. It was blue skys and mid 20s (celcius) all afternoon/evening. Christmas day was foggy and drizzling though, so perfect for the roast lunch :)
Want some of our snow? I think we got at least 10in last night. A bit of a wake-up call after the mild winters of the last few years.

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Hey, checking in here.

I'm sorry I haven't been around lately, I got my wisdom tooth removed 1 1/2 weeks ago and I've been a bit out of sorts with it. Then Christmas and all that stuff!

It snowed here a little, but not a lot :)
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Firestarterr
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Firestarterr »

It just keeps snowing here. It is also very cold, the high is suppose to be 2 here tomorrow. Hope everyone had a great holiday!

Batboard
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Batboard »

Been below -10 every night for about a week now. A few feet of snow and probably -25 Monday....quite different than my home state of Florida. Never heard a car make the sounds it makes trying to start up in the morning.
I still need to get my photos uploaded somewhere so I can start posting them, the hunt is still on.

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Stay warm, everyone!!!!

Hope you are feeling better, BMH!!!

Only one day left for vacation. Never made it to see TLJ...but I have Martin Luther King Jr. Day off, so hopefully then! Mom wasn't feeling the best and then we got hit with the bitter cold :(

Batboard
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Batboard »

That stinks, this cold isn’t good for anyone. -30 this morning and all I want to do is stay in bed and stitch. Ordered some movies to watch while I stitch and make some warm tea and ride this out...some friends did get me a awesome Godzilla blanket to snuggle up with though.