Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Leaving to England Friday!

Anything goes!
Firestarterr
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Leaving to England Friday!

Post by Firestarterr »

My husband's family and I are going to England for two weeks, starting our journey Friday. First week we are walking Hardin's wall and the second week we will be doing things in Scotland. I am super excited but anxious about leaving my house and animals for two weeks, they will be cared for by some amazing people but I am still nervous about it.

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: Leaving to England Friday!

Post by blackmageheart »

Hadrian's Wall? That's in my part of the world. I know it well! Which end are you starting from? :D
You'll love northern England (and Scotland too) although it's kinda damp right now, not our usual pleasant September. If you happen to find yourself anywhere near Durham, let me know lol :D
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Firestarterr
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Firestarterr »

Starting in Carlisle and walking to the other end. My husband is determined to go coast to coast, so good for him. I am sure I will start melting if I am in the rain to long, so I don't think I will be walking the whole thing. I will have to see if we will be close to Durham.

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Have a wonderful trip!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson