Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Nerdy/ Geeky sayings

Anything goes!
blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Nerdy/ Geeky sayings

Post by blackmageheart »

Previous poster was hacked so I'm taking over this post!

So I believe the topic was nerdy/geeky sayings you'd like to stitch or use in some way. :)
Last edited by girlsome on Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

mbiogirlumd
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Re: Nerdy/ Geeky sayings

Post by mbiogirlumd »

I really want to do something with the Kahjit greeting from Skyrim, "May your road lead you to warm sands." It really adds to the feeling of culture in the game. ^_^

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

I have a WIP from ages ago, which has the text from the outer edge of the box for Oblivion: Shivering Isles. It says "there is no genius without a touch of madness" - a slightly altered quote from Seneca the Younger, adapted for our beloved Daedric Prince of Madness ;) Realllllllly need to dig that out and finish it!
I've also stitched Cid's line from FFVII - "Shut up! Sit your ass down in that chair and drink your goddamn TEA!" which is still the best line from the entire game, lol
I've done "No lollygagging" from Skyrim, and "I was sleeping with my peepers open!" from Supernatural :D

I have loads more I want to do, too! LOADS :D
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

TamraGres
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by TamraGres »

blackmageheart wrote:I have a WIP from ages ago, which has the text from the outer edge of the box for Oblivion: Shivering Isles. It says "there is no genius without a touch of madness" - a slightly altered quote from Seneca the Younger, adapted for our beloved Daedric Prince of Madness ;) Realllllllly need to dig that out and finish it!
This is the best one!
Oblivion is a really good game with a lot of nice quotes :D
"Stop right there, criminal scum!"
"M'aiq believes the children are our future. But he doesn't want them ruining all of our fun."
The higher I get, the more I want to slow down, yet the faster I go...
The life is made of madness.