Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Crap Happens - An Update

Anything goes!
SheWhoRoars
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Crap Happens - An Update

Post by SheWhoRoars »

Well, for everyone that remembers me, it's been quite a while! A lot of crap has happened since I've been active on here, a couple good things, too. I've since taken a break from going to college, started taking a lot of medications, been through two relationships, one which ended with him stalking me a bit, which was great, and now I've moved to Idaho! So there's a quick summary, I'm really hoping to be active on here again, I've missed it a surprising amount.

So what's new with everyone? How's the forum doing? I notice that there's a lot of people browsing, a lot of requests getting filled, but the challenge is a bit older and the stitching for charity banner isn't up? Isn't that at about this time of year?

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: Crap Happens - An Update

Post by blackmageheart »

Hey, glad to see you back! Sounds like you've had quite a busy time since you were here last!
SheWhoRoars wrote:How's the forum doing? I notice that there's a lot of people browsing, a lot of requests getting filled, but the challenge is a bit older and the stitching for charity banner isn't up? Isn't that at about this time of year?
It's very quiet. We also updated the board software, and it took our announcements thing away. Now only admin can change it, so I can't update it as I normally would!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

SheWhoRoars
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by SheWhoRoars »

Yeah, it's really been la trip hahaha but it's good to be back!

Ah, that's a pain in the butt. At least they're still going on, though, that's good. Now I just have to have drive in life and look in the board lol

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Great to see you back!!!

I'm sorry to hear that you've had such a crazy life lately! Sure hope that that ex stays far, far away! Where in Idaho are you at???

Hope that things are SO much better now and going forward! Take care!!! (hugs)
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

SheWhoRoars
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by SheWhoRoars »

It feels good to be back! I've missed being part of the community

And man, me too. Me, too. I'm Idaho Falls! Kind of in the countryside! The weather is soooo nice hahaha

Thank you so much *hugs*

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Idaho Falls?? Fun!!!!

Hope you have a fantastic week! *hugs*
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson