Anything goes!
Xander
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Hi there!

Postby Xander » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:15 am

:Luigi

I normally go by the name Xander while online. :wave:

For a while, making customized sprites was a big part of my life. Recently, a member here introduced me to this site as he was using some of my customized sprites for a Cross Stitch design. So I was curious about the site, and now I've signed up.

Some of my work from the past:
http://tsgk.captainn.net/index.php?p=userinfo&t=90
http://www.mfgg.net/index.php?act=user&param=09&uid=73

I'm also interested in getting into Perler Beads. I'm sure this information is in a sticky someplace, but where's the best place to buy a great assortment of colours for making these?

So, it's nice to meet everyone! How's everyone doing on this fine Friday?

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: Hi there!

Postby blackmageheart » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:17 pm

Welcome, Xander! I'm blackmageheart, aka BMH, and I'm one of the mods here. Any problems with your account or anything else I can help with at any time, just drop me a message!

Great sprites! It's always nice to see custom sprites. They make for excellent craft projects!

Xander wrote:I'm also interested in getting into Perler Beads. I'm sure this information is in a sticky someplace, but where's the best place to buy a great assortment of colours for making these?

I'm not actually a beader myself, but my general go-to place for anything craft-related is eBay and online shops/websites. Perhaps someone with better knowledge than me can answer that question more completely!

Hope you enjoy your time at Sprite Stitch, and I look forward to seeing whatever you share with us! :D
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Batboard wrote:Your relationship between combustible engines and the 16 Olympics has to be the best ad campaign I've seen in years. Do you accept locks of hair or Paypal...

SunkistShiek
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Re: Hi there!

Postby SunkistShiek » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:48 pm

Xander wrote:I'm also interested in getting into Perler Beads. I'm sure this information is in a sticky someplace, but where's the best place to buy a great assortment of colours for making these?

Hello! I can kind of help you with this. I don't do anything with perler beads myself (yet), but I know a few streamers over on Twitch does. PhilthyTurtle, a guy I follow (a huge sweet heart) buys from thebeardedbeader.com. They sell a great assortment and in a couple different quantities. I can look for other sites too if you would like, but I would trust this one.

Let me know if you want more!
WIP
Link's Sword (4/30); SAL Sampler; Adult Size Monster Pants (knitting)
ImageImageImage

Return to “Totally Off Topic”