Current Challenge - In Game Ads -

Pokemon Go!!

Anything goes!
Ashlene
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Pokemon Go!!

Postby Ashlene » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:29 pm

Ok guys, who else is completely obsessed with this glorious game. Yes, it is buggy and has poor servers right now. Give it time to have more updates and I think it will be great. I just went with my husband down to a local park and lake and spent all afternoon playing. We bumped into so many other people playing, as well, which was super funny to see. All I can say is where were all of these Pokemon fans before?? It has been so much fun and is quite addicting. I was in the hospital all week and managed to catch a bunch of pokemon from my bed. Definitely helped lift my spirits. :pika

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: Pokemon Go!!

Postby blackmageheart » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:33 pm

Attachments
pkmn-go-just-go.jpg
pkmn-go-just-go.jpg (136.67 KiB) Viewed 3829 times

Sheepish
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Sheepish » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:08 pm

I went walking yesterday and today, really enjoying this game! I'm trying to hatch eggs, spotty GPS is the ban of my life at the moment.

Mishatu
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Mishatu » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:11 pm

My sister alerted me of a meme going around, that Nintendo accomplished in 24 hours what Michelle Obama tried to accomplish in 8 years: getting kids outside. The terrifying fact is how true it is xD I think it's fantastic that they've only got it using the original generation, so a lot of the first Pokemon players won't feel left out. Though I've been a Pokemon fan for all the generations, I'm super pumped to see fans of the original getting back into it.

As for the game itself, I'm in love. I get to catch Pokemon while gassing up the car, and I can catch some while waiting the last couple minutes before I can clock in for work. A number of the server glitches seem to have cleared up for me, although my sister couldn't log in when we tried to walk up to church to hit the pokestop/gyms there.

CitrusOda
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Postby CitrusOda » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:08 am

I'm still waiting for it to come out here in Canada....
(Not that that hasn't stopped a lot of people that I know)
"If we see the moon as they do, then why can we not see the Earth as they do? Hm..." ~ Meowth

Pyper
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Postby Pyper » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:32 pm

I've been enjoying playing at lunch times. Catch is the GPS location cannot deal with movement so I can walk for eggs OR hunt pokemon :pika I'm not sure why its so bad - google can tell me what room I'm in while Pokemon guesses a different city block every 3 seconds unless I'm in the same centre of the city location without moving for at least half an hour. then it just jumps around the same city block :P

Its a game with amazing promise sabotaged by server issues and lack of stable GPS processing.
WIPS: Dwarf Fortress blanket, sailing ship stitch, shiny pokemon, moth bags
Blog: http://strangenessisconserved.wordpress.com/

Clarington
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Postby Clarington » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:47 pm

I'm gettin' bloggy:

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Postby blackmageheart » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:21 pm

CitrusOda
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Postby CitrusOda » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:53 am

"If we see the moon as they do, then why can we not see the Earth as they do? Hm..." ~ Meowth

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Postby blackmageheart » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:09 pm

https://www.facebook.com/share.pokedex/ ... 196603526/ for those of you on Facebook!

Also, http://weloveshortvideos.com/post/63621 ... pedro-cruz - NSFW so if you have sound on turn it down! :D

Return to “Totally Off Topic”