Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

What's Your Current Obsession?

Anything goes!
BritRo
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

What's Your Current Obsession?

Post by BritRo »

Everyone goes through a phase where they completely obsess or crave something, then in a couple days or weeks it's like old news.

Mine have been incense sticks, tres leches cake, Peridot from Steven Universe and tattoos.

What have your been as of late?
"You shouldn't have done that..."

Ashlene
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Re: What's Your Current Obsession?

Post by Ashlene »

I have been obsessed with the video game company Double Fine. I have been playing all of their games and even stalk their job boards to see if I could magically get a job there. :grin:
Current Projects:
  • Epic Pokemong Gen 1 - pg. 2/30
    Banjo Kazooie scene for charity quilt
    Finn Faces
    Giant Octopus Amigurumi

Mishatu
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Mishatu »

I've been re-obsessing over WoW. I don't really have much energy for too much obsessing, since I've been working a lot at a pharmacy that has way more business than it has hours for employees. But on the occasional day off, I run around and quest xD

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

For me it's been Kairosoft games :P
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

Pyper
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Pyper »

For me its been Star Wars on and off all year :p I've re-watched the first 6 movies (again), re-watching clone wars (again), desperately waiting for the next season of Rebels, and looking forward to Rogue One. I've started hunting down as many of the old novels as I can find in the second hand bookshops. I've got several xstitch patterns in draft and I'm stocking up on yarn for a few projects.

Funnily enough I haven't really been able to get into the games though. Kotor has dated so much (not sure it even runs on my PC) I might just end up reading/watching it instead.
WIPS: Dwarf Fortress blanket, sailing ship stitch, shiny pokemon, moth bags
Blog: http://strangenessisconserved.wordpress.com/

LinkIsMyHomeboy
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by LinkIsMyHomeboy »

I'm obsessing over small/fairly inexpensive things we can improve in our house (door knobs, light fixtures and such)
Caramel/toffee nut frappuccinos (supposedly tastes like Butterbeer, but I have no experience with that)
Mini perler beads
And printing/framing/hanging photos in our house

LucyInTheSky
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by LucyInTheSky »

I am super obsessed with American Ninja Warrior right now. The new season started about a month ago and I had never watched before. Someone posted a clip of Jessie Graff, this gal who kicked major tail, and I've been watching it on Hulu and completely obsessed.
Check out my blog: GorramQuilts.com

Ashlene
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by Ashlene »

LucyInTheSky wrote:I am super obsessed with American Ninja Warrior right now. The new season started about a month ago and I had never watched before. Someone posted a clip of Jessie Graff, this gal who kicked major tail, and I've been watching it on Hulu and completely obsessed.
Oh man I love that show! Did you see the T-Rex? I had quite a laugh watching that. Jessie Graff is one of favorites!
Current Projects:
  • Epic Pokemong Gen 1 - pg. 2/30
    Banjo Kazooie scene for charity quilt
    Finn Faces
    Giant Octopus Amigurumi

mbiogirlumd
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by mbiogirlumd »

Currently I'm obsessed with gaming podcasts. Right now my favs are Gamespot.com's The Lobby and The Kinda Funny Gamescast. I really like the Kinda Funny guys, but I do wish they would swear just a little less in conversation - I work a job where I can't talk like that, after all.

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

I'm having an anime renaissance! I thought I'd grown out of my anime love about 10 years ago, but this last year or so I've got right back into it again and I'm watching some just about every day (sometimes for hours!)
Also FFXV. :D
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...