Post by blackberrybear »

Have you guys seen this yet? http://www.zelda.com/tri-force-heroes/
Thoughts?

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: Tri Force Heroes

Post by blackmageheart »

Yes, yes, yes! I remember Nintendo announcing it and thinking how fun it looked. Will hopefully be getting it if finances allow (October is superbirthdaymonth for my family)
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

LinkIsMyHomeboy
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by LinkIsMyHomeboy »

I plan to ask for it for my birthday along with the Animal Crossing game. Not sure when I'll have time to play them, but I want them both. And that Hyrule edition of the New 3DS XL, but I don't see that one happening.

QueenBex
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario

Post by QueenBex »

I wants it!!
"much better to have a bottom that naturally flattens out than one that goes every which way when it's sitting on a surface" -RMDC

bulbasaur
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by bulbasaur »

I think it looks great. It's not Zelda U which I'm waiting for, but I love the multiplayer aspect and the little costumes. They are really funny. I played it a little bit at Best Buy when they had the demos up, and it was a lot of fun!

MeiTow
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by MeiTow »

I'm more interested in the 3DS port of Hyrule Warriors being a bigger fan of Dynasty Warriors than I am of Zelda. :D

bulbasaur
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by bulbasaur »

MeiTow wrote:I'm more interested in the 3DS port of Hyrule Warriors being a bigger fan of Dynasty Warriors than I am of Zelda. :D
Have you played Hyrule Warriors yet? I have it on Wii U, and it's easily one of my favorite Wii U games! It's just fantastic. The roster is amazing, character designs are awesome, boss fights are fun (for the most part), and all of the attacks are beautiful and vibrant. I have never played a Dynasty Warriors game before, but I think I'd love them if they all were like this!

MeiTow
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by MeiTow »

bulbasaur wrote:
MeiTow wrote:I'm more interested in the 3DS port of Hyrule Warriors being a bigger fan of Dynasty Warriors than I am of Zelda. :D
Have you played Hyrule Warriors yet? I have it on Wii U, and it's easily one of my favorite Wii U games! It's just fantastic. The roster is amazing, character designs are awesome, boss fights are fun (for the most part), and all of the attacks are beautiful and vibrant. I have never played a Dynasty Warriors game before, but I think I'd love them if they all were like this!
I have not. I don't have a Wii U but I have seen a bit of game play from e3 and yes, it does look a lot like Dynasty Warriors which is why I'm interested in it. :D

MeiTow
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by MeiTow »

Anybody need/want a demo code? I have two extra at the moment.

icedragonj
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by icedragonj »

It is just disappointing that the multiplayer is region locked. It is a game I wouldn't mind getting the Japanese version of as it is not dialogue heavy, but if I want to play with my friends I need to import, grr.
I am known across campus as "The girl who knits in lectures"