Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Walking to Mordor

Anything goes!
SunkistShiek
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Re: Walking to Mordor

Post by SunkistShiek »

So I've started working out and have been kind of keeping track of my miles that I walk/run....if no one minds, I'd like to join late too. :blush: I didn't know that working out would kind of stick like it has been, but it'll be for the good! :)
WIP
Link's Sword (4/30); SAL Sampler; Adult Size Monster Pants (knitting)
ImageImageImage

Eliste
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Eliste »

Sunkist you're more than welcome!

Aegidia
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Aegidia »

I didn't really keep track while on holiday the past week, but starting tomorrow (didn't walk/won't walk today) I'll be keeping an eye on my mileage again. I'd like to stick with this at least until I reach Rivendell.

BooChocoBoom
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by BooChocoBoom »

I'm very late to the game but I plan on downloading the fitbit app over the weekend and getting a (literal) leg up!
Current projects:
Leftover swap gifts
HP House Scarves
Secret of Mana charity square
Vid game advent calendar

RoseLight
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by RoseLight »

Is it ok If I join and just try to figure out how much I have walked since March?

Hellfire
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Hellfire »

The more the merrier :D
WIP: Epic Pokemon generation III page 6of 30
Disney Princesses: page 2 of far to many. Lol.
SAL sampler
Disney birth sampler.

Aegidia
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Aegidia »

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing! I'm not making much progress, BUT, good news: they are starting roadworks near my work next week, which means I will HAVE to walk to/from work from then on (I'm trying to see this in a positive light... It's not easy...). So that will mean 8 km each working day. In addition, I'm playing Shadow of Mordor at the moment. It's put me in a LotR mood and has renewed my enthusiasm for walking there and back again!

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

I keep forgetting to add my steps to the Walk, but I'm planning on doing some long walks for exercise soon so I'll definitely be adding those!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

lpgeorge123
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by lpgeorge123 »

Aegidia wrote:Just checking in to see how everyone is doing! I'm not making much progress, BUT, good news: they are starting roadworks near my work next week, which means I will HAVE to walk to/from work from then on (I'm trying to see this in a positive light... It's not easy...). So that will mean 8 km each working day. In addition, I'm playing Shadow of Mordor at the moment. It's put me in a LotR mood and has renewed my enthusiasm for walking there and back again!
I think I've gotten past that point of trying to get into the habit of going for a walk, and I've reached the point where the walk is just a part of my regular routine. Even on days where I wake up and don't feel the greatest, I still want to walk. If I don't get my walk in the morning I tend to feel crappy all day. So realizing walking is a part of my regular day was a big milestone for me. Building up the habit is the hardest part of exercise.

I've also been slowly closing in on cirestan, and a part of me is becoming very competitive and wants to reach Rivendell first. Last week there was a lot of terrible rainy weather. This week it's all sunshine, so I'm coming for you cirestan! :P

cirestan
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by cirestan »

I've had my eye on you!
I've been battling the bad weather, allergy season, as well as some piriformis syndrome - which is quite literally a pain in the butt.
Visit my Etsy Store "A Stitch 'N' Crime"
https://www.etsy.com/shop/AStitchNCrime

Visit my OTHER Etsy Store "Rescued Art Shop"
https://www.etsy.com/shop/RescuedArtSho ... _shop_menu