Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Neutral Thread, or ~ML

Anything goes!
Hellfire
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Re: Neutral Thread, or ~ML

Post by Hellfire »

QueenBex wrote:Have you or someone else confronted the guy??
It went up to senior management. They have sorted it, think he's being reprimanded for inappropriate behaviour.
WIP: Epic Pokemon generation III page 6of 30
Disney Princesses: page 2 of far to many. Lol.
SAL sampler
Disney birth sampler.

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Think that is the best course of action, glad something is getting sorted.
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

SheWhoRoars
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by SheWhoRoars »

About three months ago, I got suspended from university for bad grades for too long. About two months ago I got a job and new medicine. Tomorrow will make a month since me and my boyfriend made it official, and in two weeks I have the first day of my second job. My medicines are working so amazingly that I can have all of this going on and not be ill every day ever, but my general doctor is going to withhold some of my meds because my psychiatrist prescribed them, and apparently two of them aren't supposed to be used together? But with just the first one I was on, I got super suicidal, and this second one evened it out, and I've never used the second one on it's own. But I'm just a little worried about that, but also really really pleased with how much progress I've actually been able to make!

QueenBex
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario

Post by QueenBex »

Drugs are a funny thing. Best to tell your doctor this, say it's working and the consequences of it not working.

I'm surprised at your university, I didn't know they could do that...
"much better to have a bottom that naturally flattens out than one that goes every which way when it's sitting on a surface" -RMDC

TigerLily
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by TigerLily »

Been away for a while. Moved back to America at the end of last year and still working on getting everything sorted. I haven't had loads of time for crafting, but I have gotten some stuff started, including working on my first cross stitch! :)

I am hoping to get back to mostly normal soonish.

Hellfire
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Hellfire »

I was in my garden earlier gardening (as you do) and my boyfriend turned up. He had a box on him, that had a pokeball on. Said he saw it in a charity shop and knew I'd like it. At first I thought it was like a notelet set. Then I opened it and it was the first gen league badges. Couldn't have been more chuffed. Glad he doesn't think I'm too old for pokemon. :)

Here a picture.
Spoiler
IMG_20160515_194516.jpg
IMG_20160515_194516.jpg (522.21 KiB) Viewed 4435 times
WIP: Epic Pokemon generation III page 6of 30
Disney Princesses: page 2 of far to many. Lol.
SAL sampler
Disney birth sampler.