Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Simply The Best

Anything goes!
QueenBex
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario

Simply The Best

Post by QueenBex »

What is the best game you have ever played? Or a top 3 if you can't choose 1.
"much better to have a bottom that naturally flattens out than one that goes every which way when it's sitting on a surface" -RMDC

RMDC
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: Simply The Best

Post by RMDC »

Game I've enjoyed the most in the history of ever: The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Game on which I've logged the most hours: Pokemon Platinum

Game which I would recommend that every single person on the planet play: Gone Home
Mostly hibernating here. Find me on Twitter @rmdcade.

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Borrowing RMDC's words, because really they are the only ones that fit.

Game I've enjoyed the most in the history of ever: Shining the Holy Ark

Game on which I've logged the most hours: Phantasy Star Online

Game which I would recommend that every single person on the planet play: The Stanley Parable
RMDC wrote:Game which I would recommend that every single person on the planet play: Gone Home
Also this. :)
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

QueenBex
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario

Post by QueenBex »

Yes! Perfect RMDC! Yes if everyone could use RMDC's three game structure to answer this that would be awesome!!

I definately want to expand my gaming repetoire as it were and finding out what the greatest people I know like to play would certainly be interesting to learn.

I really need to play that Gone Home, I keep hearing about it :)
"much better to have a bottom that naturally flattens out than one that goes every which way when it's sitting on a surface" -RMDC

Batboard
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Batboard »

Game I've enjoyed the most in the history of ever: Mortal Kombat 2

Game on which I've logged the most hours: Twisted Metal

Game which I would recommend that every single person on the planet play: LOZ:ALTTP

BigDaddyWiz
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by BigDaddyWiz »

Game(s) Ive enjoyed the most in the history of ever: Pre 1994: Final Fantasy III (SNES), 1994-2001: Final Fantasy VII (psone), 2001-2005: Halo (xbox), 2005-present: Bioshock
Game on which I have Logged the most hours: Easily Mario Kart Wii.
Game which I would recommend everyone on the planet play: Earthbound (More recently Last of Us)
blackmageheart wrote:The Stanley Parable
Had to look that one up, sounds interesting!

TigerLily
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by TigerLily »

Game I've enjoyed the most in the history of ever: Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest

Game on which I've logged the most hours: Collectively, all of the Yoshi's Island Games
(I've logged a loooot of hours in a lot of games, so I figure using a collection that I started playing as a kid and am still playing works best.)

Game which I would recommend that every single person on the planet play: There are too many! Um, To the Moon, Little Inferno, Journey... ahhh, I can't pick!

Eliste
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Eliste »

Game I've enjoyed the most in the history of ever: a Call of Cthulhu LARP at Warpcon in Cork about 12 years ago.

Game on which I've logged the most hours: World of Warcraft, or some variant of Vampire: the Masquerade

Game which I would recommend that every single person on the planet play: Cards Against Humanity. My other half votes for Fiasco though.

RMDC
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by RMDC »

Eliste wrote:Game I've enjoyed the most in the history of ever: a Call of Cthulhu LARP at Warpcon in Cork about 12 years ago
Who was the lucky dog who got to play the eldritch horror?
Mostly hibernating here. Find me on Twitter @rmdcade.

QueenBex
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario

Post by QueenBex »

RMDC wrote:
Eliste wrote:Game I've enjoyed the most in the history of ever: a Call of Cthulhu LARP at Warpcon in Cork about 12 years ago
Who was the lucky dog who got to play the eldritch horror?
My local comic book store had an event for that, looked awesome :)

PS. how long is Gone Home? I might play it whilst at my community centre, The Cornerstone, where I get my free internet access, depending on how long it is that is :)