Simply The Best

Anything goes!
Clarington
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Re: Simply The Best

Post by Clarington »

Game I've enjoyed the most in the history of ever:
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. I seriously loved the heck out of that game.

Game on which I've logged the most hours:
World of Warcraft. I'm absolutely terrified to check my play time on that one. In a distant second place are Skyrim and Terraria.

Game which I would recommend that every single person on the planet play:
I have to include two since I really can't decide:
Portal. It's so unique. There aren't any other games like it, and it's fairly short so everyone can play it without too much commitment. The co-op mode in Portal 2 is even more fun if you happen to have a gaming buddy. It's waaaaaay easier if you are physically in the same room though.
Katamari (any but the IOS/Android one). There's just something so gratifying about rolling up the world.
I'm gettin' bloggy: http://craftscapades.com/

QueenBex
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario

Post by QueenBex »

smoni wrote:Hmmm, this is a difficult question!

Video games:

Game I've enjoyed the most in the history of ever: Final Fantasy VIII

Game on which I've logged the most hours: Probably Xenoblade Chronicles on Wii

Game which I would recommend that every single person on the planet play: Xenoblade Chronicles again. Also, Age of Wonders (I particularly love 1, but 2 is good. Not played 3 yet), Little Big Adventure 2 (1 is good too, but 2 is better imo), Grandia I and II

Board games:

Game I've enjoyed the most in the history of ever: Difficult difficult choice. I'm not sure I can choose! Hanabi, Dominion, 7 Wonders. This list could get very long!

Game on which I've logged the most hours: Dominion

Game which I would recommend that every single person on the planet play: Tokaido - it's beautiful!

Omg I love Xenoblade Chronicles!!
The second one is pretty rubbish really, keep seeing my sister play it and all it seems to be is running around. A lot of running around.
The first one did but it had story, it had breaks, it had nicer scenery. It had different areas and you could read the writing.
"much better to have a bottom that naturally flattens out than one that goes every which way when it's sitting on a surface" -RMDC

QueenBex
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario

Post by QueenBex »

I have the questions, do you have the answers?

Game I've enjoyed the most in the history of ever:

Game on which I've logged the most hours:

Game which I would recommend that every single person on the planet play:
"much better to have a bottom that naturally flattens out than one that goes every which way when it's sitting on a surface" -RMDC