Current Challenge - In Game Ads -

Simply The Best

Anything goes!
Clarington
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Simply The Best

Postby Clarington » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:48 pm

Game I've enjoyed the most in the history of ever:
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. I seriously loved the heck out of that game.

Game on which I've logged the most hours:
World of Warcraft. I'm absolutely terrified to check my play time on that one. In a distant second place are Skyrim and Terraria.

Game which I would recommend that every single person on the planet play:
I have to include two since I really can't decide:
Portal. It's so unique. There aren't any other games like it, and it's fairly short so everyone can play it without too much commitment. The co-op mode in Portal 2 is even more fun if you happen to have a gaming buddy. It's waaaaaay easier if you are physically in the same room though.
Katamari (any but the IOS/Android one). There's just something so gratifying about rolling up the world.
I'm gettin' bloggy:

QueenBex
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby QueenBex » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:11 pm

"much better to have a bottom that naturally flattens out than one that goes every which way when it's sitting on a surface" -RMDC

QueenBex
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario

Postby QueenBex » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:48 am

I have the questions, do you have the answers?

Game I've enjoyed the most in the history of ever:

Game on which I've logged the most hours:

Game which I would recommend that every single person on the planet play:
"much better to have a bottom that naturally flattens out than one that goes every which way when it's sitting on a surface" -RMDC

Return to “Totally Off Topic”