Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

What are you watching now and why?

Anything goes!
Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: What are you watching now and why?

Post by Firehawke »

Planning in binge watching series 9 of Doctor Who this weekend...we just made the leap from an old tube TV to a 32" flat screen and are SO looking forward to watching stuff!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

SunkistShiek
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by SunkistShiek »

Firehawke wrote:Planning in binge watching series 9 of Doctor Who this weekend...we just made the leap from an old tube TV to a 32" flat screen and are SO looking forward to watching stuff!
Yay for updated TVs!!! Do you own the DVDs or do you watch online because I've wanted to pick up where I was last? I thought they were gone from Netflix maybe?
WIP
Link's Sword (4/30); SAL Sampler; Adult Size Monster Pants (knitting)
ImageImageImage

QueenBex
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario

Post by QueenBex »

Oooo big tv
"much better to have a bottom that naturally flattens out than one that goes every which way when it's sitting on a surface" -RMDC

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Loving the big TV...even got to play one of my favorite PC games on it last night since I also got an HDMI cable so I could connect my laptop!

As for Doctor Who, we own the DVDs. We don't have internet at home, so streaming is out :tease: Series 9 is REALLY good!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson