blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: What are you watching now and why?

Postby blackmageheart » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:54 am

LinkIsMyHomeboy
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby LinkIsMyHomeboy » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:55 am

Recently watched season eight of Doctor Who (we got rid of cable halfway through it airing) and wanted more of that universe, so finally started Torchwood. I'm almost done with season two. Pretty good show. Captain Jack is always fun to look at.

Kittendumpling
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kittendumpling » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:23 am

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Postby blackmageheart » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:45 pm

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Postby Firehawke » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:13 am

Yay...so many Prisoner fans!

If I remember correctly, there was even an episode that was originally a supposed to be a script for "Danger Man"...I have that show on DVD, too, just haven't made it all the way through yet :P
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

Kittendumpling
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Postby Kittendumpling » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:46 am

There's also the body-swap episode that only existed because Patrick McGoohan was away doing a film at the time, so they had to find an excuse to use a different actor.

I'm about to start converting the 'Vote for No. 6' poster into a chart. The pic needs cleaning up, colour-wise, before I convert it.

MeiTow
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Postby MeiTow » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:05 pm

Hubby and I recently finished off the first season of Mr. Robot. Very interesting show that's kind of a mix of V for Vendetta and Fight Club. LOL! I also watched the Spike miniseries Tut and started on The Lizzie Borden Chronicles while I'm stitching stuff for my swap partner.

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Postby Firehawke » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:27 am

"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

MeiTow
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Postby MeiTow » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:49 pm

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Postby Firehawke » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:22 am

I agree!!! Can't wait to watch the season unfold!

Been pulling out some classic Doctor Who stories and the Peter Cushing movies.

And Lego Star Wars DVDs :P

Return to “Totally Off Topic”