Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

What are you watching now and why?

Anything goes!
Pyper
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Re: What are you watching now and why?

Post by Pyper »

Went to see The Man From UNCLE on the weekend, I really enjoyed it :) It's a fun movie in the spirit of over the top old fashioned spy movies, and I recommend seeing it if you get the chance.
WIPS: Dwarf Fortress blanket, sailing ship stitch, shiny pokemon, moth bags
Blog: http://strangenessisconserved.wordpress.com/

MeiTow
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by MeiTow »

Went and saw The Scorch Trials on Saturday because child. LOL! Started watching The Voice for this season. Some good talent this year. Might actually watch the entire season this time. LOL!

Hellfire
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Hellfire »

Our television died last week. So had to get a new one.
This one comes with Netflix on it. So my sis used her account.
Now been catching up on stuff that I've been wanting to watch but the broadcasters over here cancelled, like once upon a time.
WIP: Epic Pokemon generation III page 6of 30
Disney Princesses: page 2 of far to many. Lol.
SAL sampler
Disney birth sampler.

scarletstitcher
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by scarletstitcher »

I've been forcing myself to watch newer shows, because all the shows I used to watch either ended or I just stopped watching, and I never realized how many reruns I see. Started watching Blindspot, Scream Queens, and American Horror Story Hotel. But after two episodes I've abandoned Blindspot and I'm already falling behind on Scream Queens...

rockinwithrammstein
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by rockinwithrammstein »

I never saw American Horror Story Freakshow, so I'm catching up on that right now. Netflix is king lol
Current Projects:
Joan Elliot Geisha
Mega Peacock (page 3 of 40)
Sophie's Universe

Visit my blog http://vmfwbojtte.blogspot.com :)

lcockitt
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by lcockitt »

Started watching American Horror Story recently, and am now waiting for them to release Freakshow to Netflix in the UK. Loving it, and the Coven has been my favourite season so far. I'm also in the middle of the last series of Heroes (which is dragging - it went downhill after the 1st and 2nd season in my opinion) and have started Once Upon a Time, which I'm enjoying but not watching as often as I'd like! Yay for Netflix!
Currently attempting: Epic Pokemon Cross Stitch Gen I, M'aiq the Liar
Knitting - Fusion in Paris

Don't judge me - blogging about allsorts https://dontjudgemebut.wordpress.com/

LucyInTheSky
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by LucyInTheSky »

I just started on iZombie. The premise is beyond stupid (a girl gets turned into a zombie and when she eats brains of the victims, it helps her solve murders), but once you set that aside, it is amazing. It's like Veronica Mars with zombies. It's made by Rob Thomas who did VM. It has a blonde with the voice over. It even has some of the actors making cameos. It is so amazing and well done
Check out my blog: GorramQuilts.com

Eliste
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Eliste »

LucyInTheSky wrote:I just started on iZombie. The premise is beyond stupid (a girl gets turned into a zombie and when she eats brains of the victims, it helps her solve murders), but once you set that aside, it is amazing. It's like Veronica Mars with zombies. It's made by Rob Thomas who did VM. It has a blonde with the voice over. It even has some of the actors making cameos. It is so amazing and well done
It's one of my favorite shows from last year. Season 2 is continuing to be awesome, too!

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

I just finished Mr.Robot, which was pretty awesome. Not everyone's cup of tea, but with my techie background I certainly enjoyed it. I've also been watching He-Man with the sprog and she's really enjoyed it (all 130 episodes.) Now we're on to She-Ra :)
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Batboard
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Batboard »

Soooo.....I've never been a Star Trek fan...I liked the movies but the show is kinda boring to me... :blush: but I figured I would give one a shot and started watching Enterprise. And I really like it, most of it is the characters and the actors. Plus I missed a lot of sleep and had some tough days a work due to lack of sleep during the 2 through 3 season. I think I'll give the others a fair chance but I'm pretty * there is only 4 seasons, I want more!!!! :twisted: :twisted: