Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

What are you watching now and why?

Anything goes!
TigerLily
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Re: What are you watching now and why?

Post by TigerLily »

I'm binge-watching Rurouni Kenshin while I try to crank out these squares. I am hoping to have the blanket finished by the middle of this week (maybe I'm crazy) and having shows on in the background seems to be helping. I had started watching this series years and years ago, but the station that was airing them stopped and I never got to finish it. Anyway, I'm super happy to be able to watch through it fully now and extra happy that it seems to make my hook a little faster. :)

SuperKJ
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by SuperKJ »

For the last few weeks I've been glued to Monkey Life. :) I used to watch it ages ago (and its original series, Monkey Business) and I've recently gotten back into it. For those who don't know, it's a documentary series about Monkey World, which is a rescue centre for primates, in the UK. It's so lovely to watch, especially the babies. :D
Current WIPS:
Epic Pokemon Gen I

Eliste
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Eliste »

Finished Humans which is awesome.

Started Mr Robot, which is also awesome.

Also really enjoying Killjoys and Dark Matter.

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Been getting Star Trek: The Next Generation a season at a time (more economical for me right now than getting it all at once) and season three should arrive today or tomorrow, along with season 1 of Punky Brewster!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

Mallybird
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by Mallybird »

Firehawke wrote:Been getting Star Trek: The Next Generation a season at a time (more economical for me right now than getting it all at once) and season three should arrive today or tomorrow, along with season 1 of Punky Brewster!
A few summers ago, I was unemployed for about a month. I watched the whole series and loved every minute of it!

I'm watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I feel like it's a lot darker than the Fullmetal Alchemist. I highly recommend it!

:)

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Firehawke wrote:Been getting Star Trek: The Next Generation a season at a time (more economical for me right now than getting it all at once) and season three should arrive today or tomorrow, along with season 1 of Punky Brewster!
Awesome! I have all 7 seasons on DVD, but I've also been getting the Blu-Rays a season at a time, for birthdays and christmas presents. One more season / birthday to go and I have em all!
I'm even watching TNG right now (again) - currently on season 2's The Schizoid Man. Great ep. :)

Recently I watched Red Dwarf I - VIII, and before that I was getting into Once Upon A Time, but I had to stop mid season 2 as I was watching rather than stitching! :)
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

QueenBex
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario

Post by QueenBex »

Does watching Skyrim count?
Cos I could stand on the edge of a cliff and watch the world go by for ages on Skyrim...
"much better to have a bottom that naturally flattens out than one that goes every which way when it's sitting on a surface" -RMDC

Eliste
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Eliste »

blackmageheart wrote: Recently I watched Red Dwarf I - VIII, and before that I was getting into Once Upon A Time, but I had to stop mid season 2 as I was watching rather than stitching! :)
Been rewatching Red Dwarf and watching OUAT too! I totally get wha yYou mean about watching not stitching though... I'm ok with Red Dwarf (umpteenth time will do that) but I keep wanting to watch OUAT. I've been using it as a "treat" show when I get everything else done. On season 4 now. Gonna run out of episodes on Netflix soon and I'm going to cry!

Kittendumpling
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by Kittendumpling »

With various groups throughout the week, I'm currently watching; The Prisoner, Sense 8, Penny Dreadful, Steven Universe, Venture Bros., The Great British Bake-Off, and Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Is "The Prisoner" the Patrick McGoohan series? Love that one!

Finishing up rewatching series 8 of Doctor Who...almost time for series 9!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson