Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Happy Thread, or YML!

Anything goes!
MeiTow
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Re: Happy Thread, or YML!

Post by MeiTow »

A friend of mine posted she was selling a bunch of 3/ds games so I grabbed a bunch of them off her. Paid $75. :D Got lots of reading to do now!

http://imgur.com/JQ0DjmF

rockinwithrammstein
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by rockinwithrammstein »

MeiTow wrote:A friend of mine posted she was selling a bunch of 3/ds games so I grabbed a bunch of them off her. Paid $75. :D Got lots of reading to do now!

http://imgur.com/JQ0DjmF
Oh wow! That's quite the haul!
Current Projects:
Joan Elliot Geisha
Mega Peacock (page 3 of 40)
Sophie's Universe

Visit my blog http://vmfwbojtte.blogspot.com :)

SuperKJ
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by SuperKJ »

I finally got round to getting PC Stitch 10. :D I figured it was cheaper to get it than other software I had seen. I was really pleased with that, but I also got a 20% off coupon for Everything Cross Stitch. I don't normally order from the US because it takes longer, and the shipping would be more expensive, plus I'd heard all sorts of customs horror stories.

But I ordered a load of DMC threads because it was way cheap, even before I used the coupons. I figured it'd be rude not to! So I ordered that, and I must have picked a good time to order from them, because I then got an email with a Black Friday mystery coupon, which was exciting. The coupon would give either, 15%, 20% or 25% off my order. So I ordered more supplies, because you can never have too much, and what did I have? It was only the 25% off coupon! :yahoo:

So now I'm just waiting for that to arrive, which I'm pretty excited for.
Current WIPS:
Epic Pokemon Gen I

rockinwithrammstein
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by rockinwithrammstein »

SuperKJ wrote:I finally got round to getting PC Stitch 10. :D I figured it was cheaper to get it than other software I had seen. I was really pleased with that, but I also got a 20% off coupon for Everything Cross Stitch. I don't normally order from the US because it takes longer, and the shipping would be more expensive, plus I'd heard all sorts of customs horror stories.

But I ordered a load of DMC threads because it was way cheap, even before I used the coupons. I figured it'd be rude not to! So I ordered that, and I must have picked a good time to order from them, because I then got an email with a Black Friday mystery coupon, which was exciting. The coupon would give either, 15%, 20% or 25% off my order. So I ordered more supplies, because you can never have too much, and what did I have? It was only the 25% off coupon! :yahoo:

So now I'm just waiting for that to arrive, which I'm pretty excited for.
Everything Cross Stitch is one of my favorite websites. I spend so much money there lol They're really awesome and pretty quick to ship.
Current Projects:
Joan Elliot Geisha
Mega Peacock (page 3 of 40)
Sophie's Universe

Visit my blog http://vmfwbojtte.blogspot.com :)

Mishatu
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Mishatu »

The boyfriend's family just got 2 new puppies! They intended to only get one (and had already picked her out, been approved, etc), but when his mom and I got there, they handed us a second puppy and told us that no one had come to see her that day. And this little thing was a fuzzbutt with big brown eyes, so we just had to bring her back with us.

This is the first time I've ever been really involved with a puppy, so I'm really excited to be learning a lot. Also, I feel a little responsible for the fact that there are 2 instead of just one, so I've been doing my best to help out. Fortunately, the busy part of my semester is wrapping up, and a lot of time is going to open up.

Yay puppies!

Aegidia
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Aegidia »

Mishatu wrote:The boyfriend's family just got 2 new puppies! They intended to only get one (and had already picked her out, been approved, etc), but when his mom and I got there, they handed us a second puppy and told us that no one had come to see her that day. And this little thing was a fuzzbutt with big brown eyes, so we just had to bring her back with us.

This is the first time I've ever been really involved with a puppy, so I'm really excited to be learning a lot. Also, I feel a little responsible for the fact that there are 2 instead of just one, so I've been doing my best to help out. Fortunately, the busy part of my semester is wrapping up, and a lot of time is going to open up.

Yay puppies!
Yay, puppies!! Congrats! Puppies are the cutest. Tips from someone who has been involved with puppies: consistency is key, don't feed it people food and don't give it attention for bad behaviour. Enjoy the puppy-phase while it last, happy in the knowledge that when grown up, dogs are no less cute than they were as babies!

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Aegidia wrote:Tips from someone who has been involved with puppies: consistency is key, don't feed it people food and don't give it attention for bad behaviour. Enjoy the puppy-phase while it last, happy in the knowledge that when grown up, dogs are no less cute than they were as babies!
All of this! They don't stay puppy sized for long, although they do stay puppies in their hearts!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

QueenBex
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario

Post by QueenBex »

Please call it Fuzzbutt, it's an awesome name
"much better to have a bottom that naturally flattens out than one that goes every which way when it's sitting on a surface" -RMDC

Mishatu
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Mishatu »

Their names are Azari and Poppy <3 Super cute little buggers, although they annoy one of the older dogs to no end. Said older dog, however, was a mother in her youth and apparently a terrible one, so I'm pretty sure she's just kooky. The other older dog is getting along swimmingly with them, and she's showing some impressive maternal instincts, even though she was spayed shortly after being adopted (when she was about 6 months old, we think). I will definitely admit, I have never been concerned so much about any creature's metabolism and excretion habits in my life xD

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Mishatu wrote:Their names are Azari and Poppy <3
Lol, I got a kitten in November and named her Poppy! :)
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...