Your List

Anything goes!
Kareesh
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Re: Your List

Post by Kareesh »

Eliste wrote:
QueenBex wrote:Reminds me of something.... Dark Angel? Anyone watched that?
I loooooooved Dark Angel, but there was nobody who I drooled over out of it. About that time I think I was still drooling over The Pretender. What happened to him anyway?
I use to love the Pretender. They have it on Hulu, so sometime I'm going to have to go through and watch them all again. Looks like he's still active, but not in too much that I've seen.
~*~Shiloh's Stitches on Etsy~*~*~My Cooking Blog~*~

June List
- Finish Little Nemo square
- Frame Weather Graph
- Sprite Stitch SAL
- Finish Grandmother's sign

QueenBex
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario

Post by QueenBex »

Never saw The Pretender. Was suprised Dark Angel didn't last long, I mean James Cameron, Jessica Alba, even had Jensen Ackles in it. Good premise but I suppose the story was lacking.
"much better to have a bottom that naturally flattens out than one that goes every which way when it's sitting on a surface" -RMDC

Eliste
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Eliste »

QueenBex wrote:Never saw The Pretender. Was suprised Dark Angel didn't last long, I mean James Cameron, Jessica Alba, even had Jensen Ackles in it. Good premise but I suppose the story was lacking.
I think it was just ahead of its time. It was dystopian when nothing else was and there just wasnt enough for the execs to stay behind it. If it was to happen now? Instant success.

QueenBex
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario

Post by QueenBex »

Eliste wrote:
QueenBex wrote:Never saw The Pretender. Was suprised Dark Angel didn't last long, I mean James Cameron, Jessica Alba, even had Jensen Ackles in it. Good premise but I suppose the story was lacking.
I think it was just ahead of its time. It was dystopian when nothing else was and there just wasnt enough for the execs to stay behind it. If it was to happen now? Instant success.
too true. :nod
"much better to have a bottom that naturally flattens out than one that goes every which way when it's sitting on a surface" -RMDC

LinkIsMyHomeboy
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by LinkIsMyHomeboy »

My mother and I loved Dark Angel. Very sad it didn't continue, but definitely agree with the previous statements. Released about 10 years too early...dystopian futures are kind of yhe "in" thing now. Hunger Games, Maze Runner, Divergent, The Giver. I've always been a fan of the dystopian future thing.

QueenBex
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario

Post by QueenBex »

So I'm wondering if these lists have changed at all ;)

Ally
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Ally »

I'm finding myself crushing on fictional characters WAY more than actual humans as of late. I fear I've severely regressed...
CURRENT PROJECTS:
Lol projects? What are projects?

Follow me on Tumblr: http://ally147writes.tumblr.com/