Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Your List

Anything goes!
QueenBex
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario

Your List

Post by QueenBex »

As mentioned in the single/ taken thread, Eliste suggested the idea of starting a discussion on who would be on your list. I think the idea is its a list of who your allowed to sleep with outside your own relationship. I'm gonna extend that to a more dream date kind of list.

I liked this idea as all my single stitchers can join in as well!

So who would you... Ya know... If you could :blush:

By the way Eliste, Hugh Jackman would be on mine too! :D
"much better to have a bottom that naturally flattens out than one that goes every which way when it's sitting on a surface" -RMDC

RMDC
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: Your List

Post by RMDC »

Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Patrick Stewart are both publicly aligned with feminism (and not the fun kind, either!), and they're both pretty easy on the eyes, too. :nod
Mostly hibernating here. Find me on Twitter @rmdcade.

Eliste
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Eliste »

So this is tough, but there are a few who I always come back to. No particular order:

Hugh Jackman
Dean Winchester (seriously, I actually crushed on him when he was on Days of our Lives)
Angelina Jolie
Sean Connery
Alexander Skaarsgaard

And for some reason I always say I'd have Jon Stewart's babies, but I don't think I'd actually want to sleep with him. Not that that makes any sense, but it pops out of my mouth all the time.
Last edited by Eliste on Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

lcockitt
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by lcockitt »

How many can we have on the list? :p

Hugh Jackman
Alan Rickman (Yes, lots of people think it's odd. But his voice! I would request that he talks LOTS)
Nathon Fillion (mmmm, tasty)
Mike Myers (he makes me laugh soooo much - except in the Love Guru. That was rubbish in my opinion)
Gareth Bale (footballer - used to make watching Spurs reasonably enjoyable!)

RMDC wrote:Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Patrick Stewart are both publicly aligned with feminism (and not the fun kind, either!), and they're both pretty easy on the eyes, too. :nod
Very true, on both counts!
Currently attempting: Epic Pokemon Cross Stitch Gen I, M'aiq the Liar
Knitting - Fusion in Paris

Don't judge me - blogging about allsorts https://dontjudgemebut.wordpress.com/

Firestarterr
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Firestarterr »

Nick Youngquest (I like me some rugby players :nod )
David Bowie (This one is odd and I get so much flack for it)
Dean O'Gorman (I have a thing for dwarves)
Gwyneth Paltrow

Yep these are about it

Ally
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Ally »

This is an interesting one! And it really makes me think... I appear to have a real thing for musicians!

Chris Cornell. Gorgeous man and incredible singer. The first time I saw him in concert was at a solo acoustic show. He did an acoustic cover of Michael Jackson's 'Billie Jean' that marks for me the first time I've ever felt even a little bit inclined to toss my panties onstage.
Chris Isaak. Mostly, I just want him as my travelling mistral!
Tom Felton. Seems to have carved a niche for himself playing utter a**hats but at least he's easy on the eyes! And he plays guitar!
Dave Grohl. Just because!
Gary Oldman. Love him to pieces.
This guy I went to high school with. He confused the hell outta me but to this day I still think there was something there. Don't know what though, but I'd very much like to talk to him again. Seems to have fallen off the face of the planet though...
CURRENT PROJECTS:
Lol projects? What are projects?

Follow me on Tumblr: http://ally147writes.tumblr.com/

lcockitt
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by lcockitt »

Ally wrote: Chris Cornell. Gorgeous man and incredible singer.
Tom Felton. Seems to have carved a niche for himself playing utter a**hats but at least he's easy on the eyes! And he plays guitar!
I agree with these two! Just got Euphoria Morning, love it!
Currently attempting: Epic Pokemon Cross Stitch Gen I, M'aiq the Liar
Knitting - Fusion in Paris

Don't judge me - blogging about allsorts https://dontjudgemebut.wordpress.com/

TigerLily
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by TigerLily »

A while ago we made up some lists. I think we were allowed to choose 30 or something like that. Pretty big list, I know. I won't write all of my reasoning or we'll be here forever. Some that I can think of off the top of my head are:

Alan Tudyk
Michael Shanks
Misha Collins
Karl Urban
Steve Blum (Just keep talking in that Spike voice)
And the newest addition is Simon Mignolet, Liverpool's keeper. I can't get him out of my head, haha.

My list is always changing and evolving. I've removed a few when I found out they were total jerks in real life.

Eliste
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Eliste »

lcockitt wrote: Alan Rickman (Yes, lots of people think it's odd. But his voice! I would request that he talks LOTS)
I totally get that. Huge crush on him back in Prince of Thieves days. Still love his voice, but can't quite say I'd do him anymore post- HP.

RMDC
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by RMDC »

Ally wrote:Chris Cornell. Gorgeous man and incredible singer. The first time I saw him in concert was at a solo acoustic show. He did an acoustic cover of Michael Jackson's 'Billie Jean' that marks for me the first time I've ever felt even a little bit inclined to toss my panties onstage.
[...]
Dave Grohl. Just because!
I probably wouldn't go to jail for Chris Cornell, but whatever it takes up to that point, I'd give it strong consideration.

Dave Grohl, though... a decade ago, I posited that it was a good thing that he was an impossibly good drummer, because he was the most unattractive man I'd ever seen. Holds true to this day. :P

TigerLily wrote:Karl Urban
I dunno. I try to see him as Bones, but then I remember him as Julius Caesar during his Xena: Warrior Princess days, and it makes me think I'd much rather add Lucy Lawless and Renee O'Connor to my list (presuming I was in some female incarnation; the thought of either of them with a dude is kinda weird).
Mostly hibernating here. Find me on Twitter @rmdcade.