Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

What games are you playing now, and why?

Anything goes!
lcockitt
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Re: What games are you playing now, and why?

Post by lcockitt »

Crash Bandicoot! And lots of it! (Also, hello! First time posting in aaaages)
Currently attempting: Epic Pokemon Cross Stitch Gen I, M'aiq the Liar
Knitting - Fusion in Paris

Don't judge me - blogging about allsorts https://dontjudgemebut.wordpress.com/

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

I've become addicted to 2048 and rediscovered Blendoku :P
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

I'm addicted to a new game...Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes (I heard I could get Ewoks...how could I resist?!?!) Anyone else playing?
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

jordan874512
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by jordan874512 »

I am currently playing GTA 5 game. This is my favourite.
I read manga online and my favourite manga is the abandoned empress manga. This is one of the best.

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

I got a new phone AND a new Kindle this summer (when your phone can't make phone calls....and then starts having issues with text messages, and your kindle has a screen yellowing issue...it's time to get new and felt VERY blessed to be able to afford both!)...which means that I am having to start ALL of my Kairosoft games over!

mbiogirlumd
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by mbiogirlumd »

I'm finishing up Dragon Quest Builders 2, My Time in Portia, and replaying Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana. Its a good thing I don't have a Switch yet, or I'd be drowning in all the great games that are coming out for that system right now. Maybe by Christmas? ;-)

Hrontajkpa
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by Hrontajkpa »

I recently finished playing Skyrim on the Switch. Well, "finished" in a relative sense, that game is huge, and I understand why there has been so much hype for so long. And now I'm switch-ing (heh) to Octopath Traveler. So far it seems like it'll be pretty fun.

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

I was blessed to be able to get a Switch earlier this year before everything got interesting. Been playing a lot of Pokemon Sword...and even more ACNH :P

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Firehawke wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:50 am
I was blessed to be able to get a Switch earlier this year before everything got interesting. Been playing a lot of Pokemon Sword...and even more ACNH :P
I was also lucky enough to get a switch, a few days before ACNH came out! I've been on it ever since. You'll have to chuck me your friend code (or add me via Pocket Camp) :D
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Yay!!! Glad that you were able to get it, too!!! I'll try to remember to do that tonight :)