Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

What games are you playing now, and why?

Anything goes!
Vixster84
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Re: What games are you playing now, and why?

Post by Vixster84 »

I am so gutted Yoshis woolly world is only on wii u, but it is a Nintendo game, would have loved to have played it on Xbox, so awesome to have a crafty game!

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Decided to go a little old school....and ordered a copy of Super Mario Advance (I played it a long time ago but no longer had a copy). It came yesterday, just in time for a little ThrowBackThursday action :P
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

MeiTow
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by MeiTow »

I have been completely glued to Pokemon Rumble World and Pokemon Shuffle lately. I use up my 5 hearts in Shuffle and then spend a few hours on Rumble World. It's seriously making me want to find a copy of Rumble Blast. I just love everything about it. LOL!

I am also sad Woolly World is only on the Wii U since I don't have one. That would be one of the games I would buy a U for. I keep trying to talk hubby into it. LOL!

Mishatu
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Mishatu »

Rumble Blast is fantastic! I actually prefer it to Rumble World... Lol, I lost my first copy of Blast and enjoyed it so much that I just had to buy a second copy.

Pokemon Shuffle is way too addicting. I'm actually quite glad that there's a concrete limit of how many levels you can play at a time, else I'd be stuck playing alllllll day.

I've currently been addicted to Two Dots on iPhone. They keep releasing limited-time puzzle sets for the weekends, and you get this cool little sticker if you beat all 7 of those levels. Also been addicted to some very adult-centric games, but I won't talk about them here because that would probably be inappropriate :O

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Mishatu wrote:Also been addicted to some very adult-centric games, but I won't talk about them here because that would probably be inappropriate :O
Spoiler tag it and put a short warning above. Don't provide links or pictures, anyone who's interested can probably find it themselves ;)
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

MeiTow
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by MeiTow »

Mishatu wrote:Rumble Blast is fantastic! I actually prefer it to Rumble World... Lol, I lost my first copy of Blast and enjoyed it so much that I just had to buy a second copy.
I think I'm going to ask for it as part of my Jessmas this year (my name is Jess and Christmas is my birthday so my hubby started calling it Jessmas to make me feel a bit special about having, quite possibly, the worst birth day ever lol). :D
Mishatu wrote:Pokemon Shuffle is way too addicting. I'm actually quite glad that there's a concrete limit of how many levels you can play at a time, else I'd be stuck playing alllllll day.
It can be terribly addicting. Oftentimes I'm like..."I'm out of hearts?! But I haven't caught this Pokemon yet!" I'm not even that much of a Pokemon fan (it came out here in the states when I was already in high school) but the games I try are pretty stellar (I've also tried a bit of HeartGold, SoulSilver, and the demo for the 3ds Pokemon Mystery Dungeon).

Still playing both of these games pretty much exclusively when I decide to game BUT I just pre-ordered Yo-Kai Watch and Stella Glow (coming out Friday and next Friday respectively) so I'm probably going to be switching to those for a good while. :D

CitrusOda
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by CitrusOda »

I am playing Undertale ...(100% recommend, it makes you question the decision that people make in games)

Because I love skeletons.
"If we see the moon as they do, then why can we not see the Earth as they do? Hm..." ~ Meowth

rockinwithrammstein
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by rockinwithrammstein »

I just started playing Corpse Party. I've never played it until now and I can't stop playing! I'm playing through Book of Shadows now...

Also:
Spoiler
Is there a way to NOT kill Seiko??? I keep killing her off -_- lmao
Current Projects:
Joan Elliot Geisha
Mega Peacock (page 3 of 40)
Sophie's Universe

Visit my blog http://vmfwbojtte.blogspot.com :)

bulbasaur
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by bulbasaur »

CitrusOda wrote:I am playing Undertale ...(100% recommend, it makes you question the decision that people make in games)

Because I love skeletons.
Bought it today! Can't wait to play it.

I played amiibo Festival a lot today! So cute.

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

rockinwithrammstein wrote:I just started playing Corpse Party. I've never played it until now and I can't stop playing! I'm playing through Book of Shadows now...

Also:
Spoiler
Is there a way to NOT kill Seiko??? I keep killing her off -_- lmao
Regarding your spoiler:
Spoiler
I don't believe so, I haven't fully played through Book of Shadows though so I could be wrong. Seiko's death really got to me, much more than some of the others. It seems in BoS, that whatever you do to avoid it, she ends up dead anyway. I'm wondering if any of the deaths can be avoided at all!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...