Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

What games are you playing now, and why?

Anything goes!
La Ptite Bete
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Re: What games are you playing now, and why?

Post by La Ptite Bete »

blackmageheart wrote: I have Resonance on Steam, I haven't got around to playing it yet. I do like Wadget Eye games, though!

Now I'm playing Black Mirror, a 2003 (I think) point and click adventure. Great so far, lots of cheesy voice acting and rubbing items on other items!
Ho... i'm a big fan of the Blackwell series, which is one of my favourite adventure games ever... I liked A Golden Wake a bit less ; and Primordia, too... and The Shivah ! Still haven't got back to Gemini Rue though (I haven't really been "into it"...). Technobabylon is nice !... and so is Resonance... :)
My blog
Current cross stitch projects :
None.

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

La Ptite Bete wrote:Ho... i'm a big fan of the Blackwell series, which is one of my favourite adventure games ever...
I love Blackwell! :D
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

arkani
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by arkani »

Been playing Fallout 4, Undertale and Pokemon Shuffle lately.
A good portion of last year was spent on the Dragon Age and Mass effect bandwagon though. :)
Working on:
Retro X & Y! - lost the pattern and fabric, but it's resurfaced :D ...and i've lost it again lol
Attempting Diamond Painting
Making like three crochet blankets at once #nolife
slowly amassing floss for the old-style Epic Pokemon

Aegidia
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Aegidia »

My boyfriend and I really got (back, for me) into Guild Wars 2 lately. I'm having so much fun! Bit tired of people complaining that they've already exhausted the new Heart of Thorns content - dude, seriously, if you have 17 character slots and you've maxed out all your masteries in three months, you are not the average player, and, just maybe, need another hobby and/or job.

I'm also really enjoying the puzzle game The Thalos Principle. It's been out on Steam for a while, but it's now also on PS4 so I finally bought it. The puzzles are the right mix of challenging and frustrating and aha-erlebnis inducing. Really looking forward to seeing how the story progresses, too!

QueenBex
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario

Post by QueenBex »

Still Fallout 4, I just unlocked statues!!

And Diablo 3, awesome game given to me by my wonderous girlfriend :banana
"much better to have a bottom that naturally flattens out than one that goes every which way when it's sitting on a surface" -RMDC

Clarington
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Clarington »

Stardew Valley.

Soooooo much Stardew Valley.

Damn you sirinth.
I'm gettin' bloggy: http://craftscapades.com/

MeiTow
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by MeiTow »

It's a toss up.

I am a bit addicted to Hyrule Warrios Legends. Like...a lot addicted.

But I had to put it down because....

I NEED TO FINISH BRAVELY DEFAULT BEFORE BRAVELY SECOND COMES OUT!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!! I have about 2 days to finish it. I'm going to try my best to get it done before the second one gets here, although I don't think it's going to be possible. I may end up starting Bravely Second a day or two late. LOL!

Then I'll play that until I get bored with it and who knows what I'll end up going back to. LOL!

rockinwithrammstein
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by rockinwithrammstein »

UHHHHHHH!!!! Dark Souls 3 <3 <3 <3 It's a li'l buggy, but I have those Demons Souls rose tinted glasses on because that is definitely what it reminds me of.
Current Projects:
Joan Elliot Geisha
Mega Peacock (page 3 of 40)
Sophie's Universe

Visit my blog http://vmfwbojtte.blogspot.com :)

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

I have become addicted to Kairosoft games...I currently have 4 on my Kindle: Mega Mall Story, Dungeon Village, Cafeteria Nipponica, and Epic Astro Story!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

Miss Clawful
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by Miss Clawful »

Been addicted to Skyrim ever since a week after me best friend Michelle sent me her Xbox 360 and several games. She bought it over a year prior thinking she'd enjoy it, but never really played so sent it my way. Beat Gears of War right away, got halfway through Halo 3, but then tried Skyrim and could care less about the other games, in fact, its been 3 months (got all this March 18th) and still playing Skyrim, sometimes all day, and/or night.

Hadn't played NES for a long time, played a bunch of games a year ago, beating 5 games I never had before as well as 5 rebeats, then 6 months ago two Batman games, but since then, not at all. Yesterday I decided to play StarTropics 2: Zoda's Revenge, not intending to play to completion, just far enough to take a screenshot of the Mona Lisa because my mom's been wanting a stitch of her (as well as the Girl with the Pearl Earring) for a long time but I only do NES. Only found two images online of the Mona Lisa from Zoda's Revenge but both are of poor quality so I popped the game into emulator and started playing. I have not played either one of the StarTropics games since 2009 (actually forgot it was that recent, thank goodness for logging details down) so it felt fresh, as if I hadn't played since childhood. I didn't remember how far I had to go into the game to get to that image (a walkthrough on Gamefaqs told me) but would play the whole game if I had to. I finally got the snapshot of her, enjoyed the trip there, and continued to play to the end. Such a good game.