Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

What games are you playing now, and why?

Anything goes!
rockinwithrammstein
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Re: What games are you playing now, and why?

Post by rockinwithrammstein »

blackmageheart wrote:
rockinwithrammstein wrote:I just started playing Corpse Party. I've never played it until now and I can't stop playing! I'm playing through Book of Shadows now...

Also:
Spoiler
Is there a way to NOT kill Seiko??? I keep killing her off -_- lmao
Regarding your spoiler:
Spoiler
I don't believe so, I haven't fully played through Book of Shadows though so I could be wrong. Seiko's death really got to me, much more than some of the others. It seems in BoS, that whatever you do to avoid it, she ends up dead anyway. I'm wondering if any of the deaths can be avoided at all!
Spoiler
Good to know. I tried so hard to save everyone but I keep killing them off :sorry: Poor Seiko...The voice acting (I'm playing Japanese with subtitles) is EXCELLENT.
Current Projects:
Joan Elliot Geisha
Mega Peacock (page 3 of 40)
Sophie's Universe

Visit my blog http://vmfwbojtte.blogspot.com :)

MeiTow
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by MeiTow »

Was rocking out with Stella Glow. Really liking it. The voice acting is good. The story is pretty good so far. And the Final Fantasy Tactics-like gameplay is bring back some awesome memories. :D

Then my friend dropped off a bunch of games I bought from her and started in on 999 last night instead of reading. Figured that could count as my reading for the night. LOL!

lcockitt
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by lcockitt »

Fallout 4! But only when my partner isn't playing it. When he plays, I craft and watch. Then I play. Then the songs get stuck in my head. I've basically been wandering around the last few days trying hard not sing them out loud. But I'm loving the game!
Currently attempting: Epic Pokemon Cross Stitch Gen I, M'aiq the Liar
Knitting - Fusion in Paris

Don't judge me - blogging about allsorts https://dontjudgemebut.wordpress.com/

MeiTow
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by MeiTow »

lcockitt wrote:Fallout 4! But only when my partner isn't playing it. When he plays, I craft and watch. Then I play. Then the songs get stuck in my head. I've basically been wandering around the last few days trying hard not sing them out loud. But I'm loving the game!
The darn song they keep using in the commercial gets stuck in my head for days!

QueenBex
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario

Post by QueenBex »

IMG_20160123_35830.jpg
IMG_20160123_35830.jpg (39.08 KiB) Viewed 18693 times
"much better to have a bottom that naturally flattens out than one that goes every which way when it's sitting on a surface" -RMDC

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

I was playing Phantasy Star Online again, but there's been nothing since I fell ill. Installing a couple of point n clicks now, but not sure if I actually feel up to playing! :help:
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Clarington
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Clarington »

Witcher 3. How was this game not on my radar before now? Best game I've played since Skyrim.
I'm gettin' bloggy: http://craftscapades.com/

Sheepish
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Sheepish »

I've been playing the old point and click I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream since it was recently released on IOS. I keep thinking I'd like to stitch something from the game, but I can't decide what that something would be.

La Ptite Bete
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by La Ptite Bete »

At the moment, I'm playing Resonance and Technobabylon (two Wadget Eye point'n click adventure games)... recently finished Fran Bow :-)
My blog
Current cross stitch projects :
None.

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Sheepish wrote:I've been playing the old point and click I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream since it was recently released on IOS. I keep thinking I'd like to stitch something from the game, but I can't decide what that something would be.
It's such an awesome game. Would love to stitch something from it, too!
La Ptite Bete wrote:At the moment, I'm playing Resonance and Technobabylon (two Wadget Eye point'n click adventure games)... recently finished Fran Bow :-)
I have Resonance on Steam, I haven't got around to playing it yet. I do like Wadget Eye games, though!

Now I'm playing Black Mirror, a 2003 (I think) point and click adventure. Great so far, lots of cheesy voice acting and rubbing items on other items!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...