Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

What games are you playing now, and why?

Anything goes!
Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: What games are you playing now, and why?

Post by Firehawke »

Guess what! Turns out we're already Switch friends! :D
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Explains why I couldn't find you in the Pocket Camp list! :D
Now that I think about it, I have seen your name come up but didn't realise it was you!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Been there, done that :P
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

bonnieshona
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by bonnieshona »

FIFA 21 (on the ps4). Was tired of Battlefield, and NBA 2K21 that were really a chore to play. Having a lot of fun with this one

faroresdragn
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by faroresdragn »

I will most likely be playing Immortals: Fenyx Rising later.

But also need to work on playing through all the Metal Gear Solid Games.

klasstaffan
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by klasstaffan »

Back to S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Anomaly on Azazel mode, hard, survivalist.
Played as different factions, but the real fun came when I took over a merc called Vova Fantasist and started in Dead City. I thought to myself, a companion should prove helpful, so I enlisted the services of another fellow mercenary named Vovka Fubar for 24 hours. Tough luck for the guy, because Dead City borders Yantar and in Yantar one can find the entrance to a certain underground lab.A true place of horrors in the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. universe. Now I remember...
So we enter X16 only for the hired gun to complain, saying he is not going to such places. Get a grip, man! Inside said location all hell broke loose, several snorks, a bloodsucker, zombies, something else as well (couldn't tell with all the chaos, methinks a burer) and Vovka Fubar cursing and screaming for his life. I saved him from a zombie, but at the sight of a snork he thought this was a suicide mission. He killed the bloodsucker though, which is surprising. Snorks, on the other hand, are more challenging, their lunging attacks have a wide range and inflict serious damage. Anyhow, between the two of us we put down three snorks.
Apparently, Vovka is some sort of tactician, he takes several shots at the enemy, then he runs back towards a corner. I'm in tears, he actually killed another snork and slapped a zombie to the ground while complaining. This is the best temporary companion I've seen.
Life in the Zone is fun.

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Still playing ACNH on a regular basis, and Pokemon Sword is never far from my heart...but this month is dedicated to Farming!!! New Harvest Moon AND Story of Seasons games are out this month!!! Enjoying HM:OW...and SoS:PoOT doesn't come out for a couple of weeks, but it's preordered!

faroresdragn
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by faroresdragn »

I am playing Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker. the HD version on the PS3 collection. Borrowed a ps3 from my cousin to finally play mgs4, and since he let me keep it for a bit longer decided to play peace walker and VR missions so i can finally say ive beaten every metal gear game at least once, because its arguably my second favorite franchise.

I did play a little less than half of PW back in the day before my psp broke back in high school, and just this morning i officially passed where i was on the psp so its good to get to new material lol.

jolinemelina
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by jolinemelina »

I've been playing Ludo express for some months now.Though many consider it as a game of luck, it's very interesting.You can connect with friends or play online with real people not robots.Give it a try.Thanks

vikingpeggy
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by vikingpeggy »

Not a lot of time for games, but when I do play lately...

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen.

Favorite game of all time. Doesn't get old (to me).