Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Pokemon - all gens!

video game related pattern requests...
Comipa
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Re: Pokemon - all gens!

Post by Comipa »

I'm mainly using the pattern that was posted one the first page of this thread, but I've noticed that a lot of the colors are miss matched. The picture will have a brown color, but the pattern says to use a green color. Or the shades will be off by enough for it to annoy. So I took the original image and used Photoshop (I'm sure GIMP or even Paint could work) and broke the WHOLE THING down into 100 x 100 pixel squares that I could then put through the free version of KG-Chart.

It still has some issues though. So I'll also select ONLY the color I want to match to thread and save a .png (usually only a few pixels) and put THAT image through pic2pat. I will usually get something close enough for government work. But this method only works if I'm doing 1 color at a time. I suppose 2 or 3 colors could work, but this way I know it's giving me the DMC code for the exact color I'm trying to match.

airdragon430
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by airdragon430 »

I can't seem to download any of the files except the bottom left section. Trying to download on tablet as laptop is bust..... I not happy. Really want to start this as well

nicole
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by nicole »

For some reason its not letting me down load this : ( is there another pattern or another place???? It says its downloaded but i cant open it which really sucks as i wanna do this one as my next one.

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

airdragon430 wrote:I can't seem to download any of the files except the bottom left section. Trying to download on tablet as laptop is bust..... I not happy. Really want to start this as well
Are you wanting the PDFs? (Not that I recommend opening these ones on a tablet, unless your tablet is top of the line!)
nicole wrote:For some reason its not letting me down load this : ( is there another pattern or another place???? It says its downloaded but i cant open it which really sucks as i wanna do this one as my next one.
Which one are you trying to open? If it's the .sth files, you need KGChart. If it's the PDFs, you need a reader such as Acrobat.

If you guys are still having problems I'll re-upload all the files - I don't have any problems downloading or opening any of them :)
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

tybear009
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by tybear009 »

I have been ogling this project for so long now. (Samarin had just started row 2 when I seriously began considering taking this massive pattern on.) Now that I have my own place, I think it's time to buckle down and get going. Any recommendations about which size aida I should purchase to get started. Also, scroll frame? giant embroidery hoop? Good luck? :wiz

Thanks for any and all info. :)
Current Project: Servo's Mario Through the Ages

Jeetje
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by Jeetje »

I have a piece of fabric 120 cm x 150 cm and use a Q-snap and standard because the fabric is so heavy.

I post my progress here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15898

lil4zng1rl
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by lil4zng1rl »

I signed up just to start this cross stitch. I have recently purchased a large piece of aida cloth from Amazon for this piece. Once it arrives, I'll start working on it and will be posting updates on my devientart account

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

How exciting! Hope it goes well!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

amyboyd98
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by amyboyd98 »

Is there anyone who can upload the entire color PDF pattern again. I can't wait to start this for my daughter. :)

Kioys
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by Kioys »

Hi! Is there any change that the patterns could be uploaded 1 more time in the color patterns? I'm prepping to start this and I've worked on the first generation one and stitching with the color patterns is so much easier than stitching with the black and white symbols. If they all could be uploaded in color that would so helpful and very much appreciated!! Thanks!!