Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Ash, Misty & Brock

video game related pattern requests...
colbon2
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Re: Ash, Misty & Brock

Post by colbon2 »

Is it possible to get all of them on their own?

colbon2
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by colbon2 »

Lord Libidan wrote:How about this team rocket instead:
http://www.spritestitch.com/forum/viewt ... f=7&t=4828
The Gen1 epic pokemon are sprites from the later games. In the team rocket one above I used the same colours as ruby/emerald, so they should fit in better.

As for ash misty and brock, it might be hard. The team rocket ones are from pokemon yellow. Now you do get to see misty in yellow, and i think brock too, however you don't see ash (as your playing as him).
I'll do misty and brock for you, and have a look around for an ash but I may/may not be able to get him.

As for the sprites do you want 1, 2 or 3 for misty and brock? (I think I would go misty 2, and brock 2) I'll do the colours up after you've picked.
mandb.png

I love these patterns you made. I would like to stitch them all individually.. I am wondering if you can separate the characters, so I have a pattern for each character... I would really appreciate it. If your too busy though I totally understand..

Lord Libidan
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Lord Libidan »

colbon2 wrote: I love these patterns you made. I would like to stitch them all individually.. I am wondering if you can separate the characters, so I have a pattern for each character... I would really appreciate it. If your too busy though I totally understand..

I'm afraid I only have Ash, Misty and Brock (I'm not sure where I got team rocket).

Ash, Misty & Brock:
pokemon members.png
pokemon members.png (4.25 KiB) Viewed 3296 times
pokemon members.pdf
(229.47 KiB) Downloaded 243 times

colbon2
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by colbon2 »

Lord Libidan wrote:
colbon2 wrote: I love these patterns you made. I would like to stitch them all individually.. I am wondering if you can separate the characters, so I have a pattern for each character... I would really appreciate it. If your too busy though I totally understand..

I'm afraid I only have Ash, Misty and Brock (I'm not sure where I got team rocket).

Ash, Misty & Brock:
pokemon members.png
pokemon members.pdf
Thank you so Much Lord Libidan! I really only needed Misty as I couldn't figure out her hand.. it was hiding behind ash in the group pattern. I can figure out something for James as he was the only other Character I was needing. Thanks again you're the best! :good: :good: :good: