Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Elder scrolls Online

video game related pattern requests...
Moirae
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Re: Elder scrolls Online

Post by Moirae »

FireKraken wrote:Thanks everyone! I'm trying to figure out how to start the lion. The head would be an easier place to start and make less mistakes, but it's a bit more fun and satisfying to stitch up the body and finish with the head. What do you guys think? Faster, easier stitching or slower, interesting buildup?

Yay! Great use of load times! I'm fortunate I haven't been disconnected in a dungeon in a while. Happens to my husband a few times, which makes me laugh because we're on the same internet and he has the newer computer.

New DLC came out recently (werewolves!) and the long load screens are back as it tries to manage all the people. I get nice background music and 10 stitches done.

I vote tail first, you can leave the most fun part for last.

I was on a laptop at my sister's when I used to play and I tended to have less problems and she had a desktop with a new high-end graphics card. smh...
Best quality photos here, but,for more frequent updates, check out my instagram
https://www.instagram.com/moiraestitches/

FireKraken
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by FireKraken »

I got distracted by a number of other projects, but finally...
20190128_150522.jpg
It is done! The ouroboros is complete! Getting through the fur tufts was slow, but the lion face went really fast, especially when I realized I was on the last page to finish.

Now to figure out how to get all of the cat hair off of it and frame it.

Moirae
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by Moirae »

Oh. This weekend, I was just thinking about asking how far along you were. Such a wonderful surprise to see it done today. It came out great. Just love it. If you have any sticky lint rollers with the tear away sheets, they work well for getting off the extra fur without damaging the stitching.
Best quality photos here, but,for more frequent updates, check out my instagram
https://www.instagram.com/moiraestitches/

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

It looks fantastic! Congrats!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

It looks AMAZING! Very well done :D
FireKraken wrote:Now to figure out how to get all of the cat hair off of it and frame it.
I gently run a lint roller thingy over mine before washing it. GENTLY!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...