Alolan Raichu

video game related pattern requests...
tear.bear
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Alolan Raichu

Post by tear.bear »

Hello everyone!

I absolutely love the Alolan version of Raichu, and really would like to stitch him up. There are a couple patterns out there, but they don't look the greatest. I'm hoping one of you would kindly be able to put together a pattern for me from this preview picture (retrieved from spriters-resource):

Or, if you have a better picture of Alolan Raichu that is easier to make a pattern off of, I'm cool with that too!

I plan to use 14 count aida, and prefer the pattern to be between 60 and 65 stitches at it's biggest measurement. I'm not so fussed about the amount of colours, just as long as some detail is preserved.

Thanks!

Sheepish
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Re: Alolan Raichu

Post by Sheepish »

I think if you shrink that sprite down to 60 by 65 you're gonna be disappointed at the detail, Just looking at in resized in paint it's pretty fuzzy. How about this sprite instead, made on the Smogon forum to match the Black and White gen sprites in size and style?
Alolan Raichu.png
Alolan Raichu.png (1.26 KiB) Viewed 3433 times

tear.bear
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Re: Alolan Raichu

Post by tear.bear »

I thought as much, I did shrink it down and like you said it was pretty fuzzy. I didn't know if it was my lack of knowing what I'm doing when it comes to making patterns, or if it was actually going to be impossible to do because of the picture.

The sprite you included would probably work out much better, thanks for sharing it!