Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Rainbow epic pokemon pattern

video game related pattern requests...
parkypants
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Rainbow epic pokemon pattern

Post by parkypants »

Could anyone help me make this into a pattern please? I'd be forever grateful!

I dont mind how big the pattern is because I understand it'll be massive anyway but could someone make it for 14 count aida please?

Thank you!
Attachments
ad1d386d83725e8276ebdeca9ccbcb7e.jpg

Pyper
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Re: Rainbow epic pokemon pattern

Post by Pyper »

Do you happen to have a cleaner image for it at all? When you zoom in on this one all the colours are blurry and not clear. A cleaner image will be much faster to pattern.

Disclaimer: I don't think I have time to tackle a pattern this size at the moment, but a cleaner image will help anyone who can take it on.
WIPS: Dwarf Fortress blanket, sailing ship stitch, shiny pokemon, moth bags
Blog: http://strangenessisconserved.wordpress.com/

parkypants
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by parkypants »

I saw what you meant! Probably didn't help that I made the post while on my phone, hopefully this is a better version!
Attachments
1cb967a76123a8bd847e5e2ddd73c80e.jpg

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Problems with the picture:

1. It's a jpg, so will suffer from artifacts (they appear as random patches of colours all over)
2. The image was made using Pokemon artwork, and not sprites like our regular ones are, so it's absolutely massive. Like, over 6000 pixels long massive. I don't think you want to tackle that on 14ct aida!
3. Because of the size, making it into a workable pattern will be hard, as resizing always results in some detail loss

I'm not even sure how to go about making this into a pattern I'd be happy for you to stitch, it *could* be done with a lot of re-drawing but I don't have that kind of time at the minute. If someone else wants to try this then please go ahead!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Sheepish
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Sheepish »

It looks like the image in the original post is of sprites, and the second image is different, and being artwork I get what BMH is saying. I found a cleaner PNG of the first image, if you wanna give making that into a pattern a try...
Pokemon spectrum.png

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Sheepish, you're definitely right - the first one was sprites and the second one was artwork. Both were jpgs though and would have suffered the same problems. Thanks for sourcing that png, it is MUCH better! I'll try turning it into a pattern!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...