Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Final Fantasy Logos

video game related pattern requests...
freyathedark
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Re: Final Fantasy Logos

Post by freyathedark »

I'd love to see the logos for 7, 8, and 13! Thank you so much for your hard work!

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Sorry for the extra delay - I broke my leg recently and it's only really now that I'm getting back to the computer to do computery things!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

freyathedark
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by freyathedark »

Oh geeze, that really sucks :( I hope you heal up soon!

DevilAngelWolf27
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by DevilAngelWolf27 »

Gah I'm so excited, I know that I'll probably be adding VII, XIII, and X to my want to stitch pile once Blackmageheart has the time. They truly look wonderful!!!

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

DevilAngelWolf27 wrote:Gah I'm so excited, I know that I'll probably be adding VII, XIII, and X to my want to stitch pile once Blackmageheart has the time. They truly look wonderful!!!
Hahaha, would you believe that 2 days ago I busted the SAME leg doing the SAME thing? :D
I should have time very shortly - I'm just finishing up a stitching for someone and then I can set some time aside for patterns. I'm only sorry I haven't gotten around it to quicker!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

DevilAngelWolf27
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by DevilAngelWolf27 »

Aww that sucks! Take your time, it's time consuming to make decent patterns most of the time. Hope you get better soon!

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Oh no!!! :cry: Good luck with it healing up and not happening again! And have fun stitching and pattern making!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

Moirae
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by Moirae »

blackmageheart wrote: Hahaha, would you believe that 2 days ago I busted the SAME leg doing the SAME thing? :D
I should have time very shortly - I'm just finishing up a stitching for someone and then I can set some time aside for patterns. I'm only sorry I haven't gotten around it to quicker!
Ugh. Reocurring injuries suck. I hope you heal up quickly and don't break it for the 3rd time... or we might have to stitch you back together. XXX We can rebuild her.We have the technology...
Best quality photos here, but,for more frequent updates, check out my instagram
https://www.instagram.com/moiraestitches/