Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

FFIV Pattern request

video game related pattern requests...
Rainbowneko
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

FFIV Pattern request

Post by Rainbowneko »

So I've been asked to do an FFIV cross stitch for a friend of a friends. No problem. House mate helped me capture the specific way they requested the characters to be in and make it like this:
FFIV.jpg
It looks great, still need to modify a few pixels, but as far as the pattern goes it's been working great so far. I get to Cecil, the third character, and realise after spending all morning stitching him, that his chest and body is pretty much Wrong with the pattern I created using Cstitch. I have never got along with pattern makers, and this is no exception.

So while I cut out the 3-4 hours of stitching on his chest, could someone please do the pattern properly?

Prefer to have the pattern in colour so I can see what I'm stitching though, as I wasn't paying attention, just following black and white and having faith in it, and you can see I should have looked at the image more than the pattern;
ff4cecil.jpg
Here's the rubbish pattern I made just in case it's required for any references:
FF4.pdf
(402.5 KiB) Downloaded 230 times

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: FFIV Pattern request

Post by blackmageheart »

If you can hold on until tomorrow, I will definitely do it - FF sprites are my speciality ;)
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Rainbowneko
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by Rainbowneko »

blackmageheart wrote:If you can hold on until tomorrow, I will definitely do it - FF sprites are my speciality ;)
I can definitely wait then :nod

Rainbowneko
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by Rainbowneko »

Has it been a day yet? :P

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

So sorry! My computer went loopy and I couldn't get the parts until a day or so ago. Getting right on it now!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Right, here is a pattern I think should be ok for you:
FFIV for Rainbowneko.pdf
(69.05 KiB) Downloaded 259 times
The only colours that I wasn't able to match properly were the blues on Cecil's chest, Rydia's eye, Rosa's eye and Edge's body. The ones the program used will probably be fine but if you have any of the new DMC blues I'd say try one of those ones (the PCStitch I have doesn't have those colours in the palette and DMC's blue range isn't great anyway)
I don't think you will have any problems but come see me again if you do!

Rainbowneko
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by Rainbowneko »

Thank you so much and I hope your daughter is feeling better, as well as your computer! You've made some people very happy x