Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

LoZ home sweet home or SOMETHING!

video game related pattern requests...
PeachysGotIt
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

LoZ home sweet home or SOMETHING!

Post by PeachysGotIt »

Hey all!! New to this site and cross stitching but I am addicted! I am making cross stitches for my family for Christmas and am desperado for a "Home Sweet Home" type pattern with the Nintendo style 8-bit font and a tacky boarder for my brother and his wife. I was hoping to find something with either link and Zelda, peach and Mario, or two coloured yoshis with something like a house from the video game in the background. Or flowers or SOMETHING neat like that- so it looks like a tacky home sweet home sign Grandma would make, but Nintendo and nerdy :) I don't even know where to start with making my own pattern. Would someone be able to help me out or give me some advice? Thanks so much :3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delver01
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Re: LoZ home sweet home or SOMETHING!

Post by Delver01 »

We would love to help. Do you have a specific house in mind? You can find a lot of the sprites at http://www.spriters-resource.com/

PeachysGotIt
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Re: LoZ home sweet home or SOMETHING!

Post by PeachysGotIt »

Delver01 wrote:We would love to help. Do you have a specific house in mind? You can find a lot of the sprites at http://www.spriters-resource.com/

I am so sorry for the late reply! I didn't even get a notification that I had a reply on this request! I really appreciate any ideas you may have :) I really love the 8 bit link and Zelda from the game boy games just in front of a standard home. I will attach a picture of a screen shot of the game for what I mean house wise!Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk