Final Fantasy wedding thing

video game related pattern requests...
Firestarterr
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Final Fantasy wedding thing

Post by Firestarterr »

Hello!

My Friend/coworker just got engaged. They both love Final Fantasy, they play the mmo often and have been playing for awhile. I, on the other hand, have no clue about it and googling it confuses me.

I was hoping you guys could give me ideas for a male and female sprite that are easy to recognizable and maybe some small item sprites that I can use as a border. Never having played any of these games, I am really unsure about it and I was hoping you kind people could give me some suggestions. Thanks in advanced :wiz

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: Final Fantasy wedding thing

Post by blackmageheart »

Do they have a favourite FF game? Or do you know which job/class they play as in the mmo? (Is it FFXIV?)

There are literally hundreds of FF sprites available, but picking ones that mean something to the peeps will be much better than just random ones.

As for items, I am sure I have some on my computer that would be suitable for a border. I'll have a look through them for you!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Firestarterr
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Firestarterr »

They do play FFXIV and she is a scholar and he is a tank (warrior, I think)

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Firestarterr wrote:They do play FFXIV and she is a scholar and he is a tank (warrior, I think)
Then how about those jobs from Final Fantasy III? Really simple sprites!
FF3-NES-Scholar.PNG
FF3-NES-Scholar.PNG (335 Bytes) Viewed 4524 times
FF3-NES-Warrior.PNG
FF3-NES-Warrior.PNG (330 Bytes) Viewed 4524 times
As for items, I've had a look...I have tons of weapons and some random stuff like decor, flowers, envelopes, 4t weights etc - have you got any idea what you might like to make a border of? :D
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Firestarterr
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Firestarterr »

Awesome! Thank you so much. I am going to try and get them to pick some things to help me out