Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Juggernaut Sprite

video game related pattern requests...
Ahri
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Juggernaut Sprite

Post by Ahri »

I can't seem to convert this image into something that even a computer will make a good pattern out of. I don't know if it's the resolution or what but juggernaut is a hard thing to find period. I wish for it to be generally one slate about the size it is on the picture I would assume 30x30 or 50x50 honestly I'll almost take any size just not too big(more than 4 slates).
I want to use his main colors, up to 3-5. Black, white, maroon if needed, rust, red, and tan(I don't have a darker tan to outline muscles).

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: Juggernaut Sprite

Post by blackmageheart »

Ahri wrote: I wish for it to be generally one slate about the size it is on the picture I would assume 30x30 or 50x50 honestly I'll almost take any size just not too big(more than 4 slates).
The picture you have attached is 126 x 118 pixels, I'm not sure what that translates to in perler (I assume that's what you are wanting to use?)
You also need a much better quality image than that - try looking for a png or gif!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Ahri
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by Ahri »

I've tried looking but honestly there is NOTHING else better. People never really liked Juggernaut.
I will continue to try and look.

It turns out like crap on the computer

tyrannorus
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by tyrannorus »

A quick search on The Spriters Resource came up with this sheet of sprites from Marvel vs. Capcom 2:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/playst ... eet/22847/
It's a png of your original picture so hopefully it will help