Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Pikmin Stained Glass

video game related pattern requests...
rockinwithrammstein
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Re: Pikmin Stained Glass

Post by rockinwithrammstein »

I cleaned this up as best as I could and it came out at 27 colors. I'm not familiar with the game, so if someone can improve on what I've done that would be good lol I am sharing the KG chart (so someone else can change colors or add or whatever they want to do) and the pdf.

PDF:
Pikmin.pdf
(329.24 KiB) Downloaded 329 times

KG-Chart:
Pikmin.sth
(31.39 KiB) Downloaded 273 times

Preview:
PikminPreview.png
PikminPreview.png (10.7 KiB) Viewed 5277 times
Current Projects:
Joan Elliot Geisha
Mega Peacock (page 3 of 40)
Sophie's Universe

Visit my blog http://vmfwbojtte.blogspot.com :)

bulbasaur
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by bulbasaur »

rockinwithrammstein, that's absolutely GORGEOUS! Thank you SO much for making the pattern for my resized version of the artwork! I actually am going to add this to my queue of projects. Ah, maybe after Christmas. :)

Edit: I'd like to add that I took out the name because it got really muddled when resizing. Like QueenBex said, it should be pretty straightforward to backstitch in! Good luck everyone who attempts this pattern!

rockinwithrammstein
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by rockinwithrammstein »

Glad you like it! I was definitely worried because I've never played this game before lol
Current Projects:
Joan Elliot Geisha
Mega Peacock (page 3 of 40)
Sophie's Universe

Visit my blog http://vmfwbojtte.blogspot.com :)

NMRaymond
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by NMRaymond »

Hey,
I was wondering if anyone could make a pattern for another one of Quas-quas' Super Smash Bros Stained Glass Artwork - and possibly more than one. I would like another pattern in the smaller version, making it the same size as the second Pikmin stained glass pattern (60w X 180h in stitches).

Currently, my mom is working on the Pikmin one (her first cross stitch project in years), and she mentioned something about using the completed project in a quilt or blanket of some sort. With that idea in mind, I was just wondering if anyone would be willing to create the patterns for any other stained glass characters that Quas-quas created (with the above specs in mind). She might want the other stained glass artworks as potential pieces for the blanket.

The artwork that I am thinking about for her next project for the quilt/blanket is Yoshi - http://quas-quas.deviantart.com/art/Sma ... -446253196 or Zero Suit Samus http://quas-quas.deviantart.com/art/Sma ... -446254062.

Thank you so much in advance - please let's make this happen, especially since my mom has busted through nearly half of the Pikmin project.
Current Projects:
Epic Pokemon Generation I
Game of Mushroom Kingdoms
"When Fandom Collides" Bag

Coming Soon:
Disney Mickey Villains
Wonder Woman Typography
...So Many More

One stitch at a time.

NMRaymond
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by NMRaymond »

I know it's only been a few weeks, but I was wondering if anyone has tried to create a pattern for Yoshi or Samus (from my previous post). Yoshi is the one that would really blow my mom's mind. :yoshi She's a big fan of the character!

She'll be working on 14 count, and again, if the pattern could be 60 stitches wide by 180 stitches high (like the smaller version of Pikmin).

She's finished the Pikmin stained glass pattern, and I thought I should share the photo. I'm super proud! :yahoo: She had to modify the pattern because she misplaced the center on the cloth and wanted to salvage her work. She simply omitted Olimar's space suit.
IMG_2295_RESIZE_SPRITESTITCH.jpg
IMG_2295_RESIZE_SPRITESTITCH.jpg (323.49 KiB) Viewed 5166 times
Current Projects:

Coming Soon:
Disney Mickey Villains
Wonder Woman Typography
...So Many More

One stitch at a time.

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Wow...that looks so cool!!!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

bulbasaur
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by bulbasaur »

Wow, NMRaymond! Your mom did a wonderful job with that pattern. It looks absolutely fantastic.

I'm pretty swamped with Christmas things right now, but if you could get the artist's permission for both Yoshi and Samus (just in case), that would be great and I'll take a stab at cleaning up the images!

NMRaymond
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by NMRaymond »

Thanks! I'll send along the praise! :D I've sent a comment to the artist for permission, and I'll wait to hear back.

bulbasaur, I'll let you know when I hear. I really appreciate the reply, and whatever you can do (no hurry) is greatly appreciated! I'm just glad someone replied to my post. :yahoo: And my mom will be super pumped, especially about Yoshi. :yoshi
Current Projects:

Coming Soon:
Disney Mickey Villains
Wonder Woman Typography
...So Many More

One stitch at a time.

NMRaymond
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by NMRaymond »

Okay, bulbasaur! I've gotten permission from the artist. Again, there is no rush at the moment (and at the moment I'm thinking of only those first two images, but there may be more in the future if you are willing and able) but permission has been given. :yahoo: I am super excited that my mom will have future patterns to work on for her blanket. :grin:
Current Projects:

Coming Soon:
Disney Mickey Villains
Wonder Woman Typography
...So Many More

One stitch at a time.

bulbasaur
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by bulbasaur »

So, I've managed to reduce them both. I haven't cleaned up the patterns to be stitched yet (lots of random colors everywhere). That's always something that I really struggle with so it'll take me a bit more time. I'm going to attach the two images I came up with here if anyone else wants to take a stab at them. The names didn't resize clearly so I would just make the rectangle white and backstitch in the names.
smash_bros___zero_suit_samus_by_quas_quas-d7doru6.png
smash_bros___zero_suit_samus_by_quas_quas-d7doru6.png (23.19 KiB) Viewed 5083 times
yoshi_by_quas_quas-d7dor64.png
yoshi_by_quas_quas-d7dor64.png (6.97 KiB) Viewed 5083 times
I'll try to get you a cleaned up pattern for one of these (Yoshi since you mentioned her being most excited for that one) by December if nobody else takes a stab at it. Sorry I'm slow! I hope you like the reduced images at least!