Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Pikmin Stained Glass

video game related pattern requests...
NMRaymond
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Re: Pikmin Stained Glass

Post by NMRaymond »

bulbasaur, the reduced images look amazing! Thank you so much! :yahoo: Great job!

I greatly appreciate this, and you are not slow at all especially when you are working on your own holiday stuff and helping me out with this. :clapping:

And if my mom (or me for that matter) thinks to stitch any more of these stain glassed images by Qaus-qaus, I would be hard pressed to find someone to reduce the images like you. :grin:
Current Projects:
Epic Pokemon Generation I
Game of Mushroom Kingdoms
"When Fandom Collides" Bag

Coming Soon:
Disney Mickey Villains
Wonder Woman Typography
...So Many More

One stitch at a time.

NMRaymond
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by NMRaymond »

hey bulbasaur, I was wondering if you had any time to make those patterns... I still love the cleaned up images, but I am no good at transitioning the images to patterns.

whenever you can get back to me is great. thanks again.
Current Projects:

Coming Soon:
Disney Mickey Villains
Wonder Woman Typography
...So Many More

One stitch at a time.

NMRaymond
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by NMRaymond »

Okay. So, my mom has gotten hardcore into stitching as of late (She had some serious time on her hands recovering from hip replacement surgery) and she is getting tetchy about ideas and patterns for her blanket project.

bulbasaur, I was wondering about those patterns for the images of Samus and Yoshi... and I was wondering if I could send another two images, if possible, for you to reduce some more images. These images are Kirby - http://quas-quas.deviantart.com/art/Sma ... -431972578 and King Dedede - http://quas-quas.deviantart.com/art/Sma ... -432938805.

I'm open to anyone tackling the image to pattern conversion, or if anyone wants to try the image reduction and pattern making - I would be truly grateful. She's almost done stitching a Sonic-related pattern, so she's going to be jonesing for another xstitch project to add to her collection. :pika Thanks!
Current Projects:

Coming Soon:
Disney Mickey Villains
Wonder Woman Typography
...So Many More

One stitch at a time.