Current Challenge - In Game Ads -

Dangan Ronpa Hope Academy School Crest

video game related pattern requests...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
kasura_iome
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Dangan Ronpa Hope Academy School Crest

Postby kasura_iome » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:30 am

Hello! I was wondering if I could get some help with a pattern. I am currently watching the anime series for the Dangan Ronpa game, and in anticipation for my copy of the game coming out, I wanted to cross stitch the school crest. I'd like it to be 75 stitches x 75 stitches to 100 stitches x 100 stitches, and I'd like the detail to be there. I was thinking may be using backstitching for the rimmed inside outline of the shield and maybe even the "High School" text at the bottom to make it easier and have the detail come out better.
Here's the image:
Hope academy Crest.png
Hope academy Crest.png (63.09 KiB) Viewed 2193 times

Thank you in advance!
Deviantart? Why yes, I do have one! = 3
http://kasuraiome.deviantart.com

QueenBex
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Dangan Ronpa Hope Academy School Crest

Postby QueenBex » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:54 am

Nice crest! I'm a sucka for a good looking crest!

What count would you like?
"much better to have a bottom that naturally flattens out than one that goes every which way when it's sitting on a surface" -RMDC

QueenBex
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario

Postby QueenBex » Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:55 am

Just to let you know i've made up a pattern 100 stitches by 100 stitches, 18 count. I'll post it as soon as I get internet again! :)
"much better to have a bottom that naturally flattens out than one that goes every which way when it's sitting on a surface" -RMDC

QueenBex
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario

Postby QueenBex » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:26 am

Hope Crest.sth
(25.6 KiB) Downloaded 115 times

Hope Crest.pdf
(106.47 KiB) Downloaded 119 times

kasura_iome
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Postby kasura_iome » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:46 am

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much!
I meant to check up on this thread yesterday, and then responsibilities beckoned me.
I was almost losing hope that I would get help on this to be honest.
Thank you!
Deviantart? Why yes, I do have one! = 3
http://kasuraiome.deviantart.com

Return to “Pattern Requests - Video Game”