Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Summer Music kit - WIP

non video game related projects...
blackberrybear
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Re: Summer Music kit - WIP

Post by blackberrybear »

koi1686 wrote:@funkymonkey I did find the kit. I wish they had the DMC colors listed since I tend to use more string than they give and this line of kits are discontinued. I guess I'll just eyeball it and see if there are any close colors. Didn't cost me a lot of money surprisingly.
Using a color chart like this can help by matching the color names.
http://www.camelia.sk/dmc_1.htm

funkymonkey
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by funkymonkey »

koi1686 wrote:@funkymonkey I did find the kit. I wish they had the DMC colors listed since I tend to use more string than they give and this line of kits are discontinued. I guess I'll just eyeball it and see if there are any close colors. Didn't cost me a lot of money surprisingly.
Mine actually did have a DMC list. I would recommend using all DMC rather than the included thread because I had to wash the thread that came with it about 3 times for it to stop bleeding color. If you use it and don't pre-wash it, be very careful if you wash the finished product!
Attachments
Summer Music colors.pdf
(138.74 KiB) Downloaded 187 times

koi1686
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by koi1686 »

Thanks you two. I didn't think that the numbers were the DMC colors since they have white as 200 and there isn't a 200 in DMC now. I appreciate the link and your PDF.