Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Graduation xstitch Patterns?

non video game related projects...
metrix
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Re: Graduation xstitch Patterns?

Post by metrix »

Caiella wrote:Hey, sorry it's taking longer then I thought, life's been hectic lately >.< Just finishing off the last bit of the border, then hopefully I'm done lol.

That's fine, I just finished another project this weekend, so I didn't lose anytime! I'm really looking forward to seeing it. Thank you again!

Caiella
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Caiella »

metrix wrote:
Caiella wrote:Hey, sorry it's taking longer then I thought, life's been hectic lately >.< Just finishing off the last bit of the border, then hopefully I'm done lol.

That's fine, I just finished another project this weekend, so I didn't lose anytime! I'm really looking forward to seeing it. Thank you again!
Done :)
Graduation.jpg
Graduation.jpg (223.25 KiB) Viewed 2104 times
Feel free to edit it as much as you like ^^ (and change the colours! I think a gold metallic thread might look cool around the name...) Not a problem, if you don't like it then that's ok :nod
Attachments
Graduation.pdf
(25.42 KiB) Downloaded 157 times

metrix
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by metrix »

Caiella wrote:
metrix wrote:

Done :)
Graduation.jpg
Feel free to edit it as much as you like ^^ (and change the colours! I think a gold metallic thread might look cool around the name...) Not a problem, if you don't like it then that's ok :nod

Caiella!!! This is more perfect than I could have imagined. THANK YOU, so very very much. I love it, and I know my sister will as well!!