Page 1 of 1
Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:07 pm
The pattern was from http://www.needlenoodles.com
, though I altered the colours some & added the words. It's a lid for the "Zombie Survival Kit" I have sent a friend for her birthday.
I can't wait for her to get it in the mail & open it
Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:21 am
I love that so much! I may make that for a zombie lover I know.
Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:18 am
That is perfect!
What did you put in the kit?
Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:27 pm
1. A small flash light w/ extra batteries
2. A small screw driver (to get her out of any situation)
3. A 8hr NRG shot (gotta keep up the NRG when running from Zombies)
4. Bag of peanuts (for extra protein power)
5. Chapstick I removed the label & inked "Female Zombie Protection"
6. Antibacterial spray (to get rid of any other disease they may come in contact with)
7. Package of kleenex
8. Bandaids (for mending wounds)
9. Xeco-to knife (for amputating infected limbs)...not that it could actually do that, but its the thought that counts
10. Jack Daniels liqueur chocolate (to help ease the pain of the person being amputated)
11. Tags (to keep track of those still alive)
12. A whistle
13. Nail file, because kicking zombie butts is serious business & she might break a nail.
This "items" list, and at the very bottom a card that read "Did you really think you could beat a zombie attack? Go cry & wait for death snack cake" w/ this picture.
Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:03 pm
Nice Cross stitch!!
Funny thing I found yesterday!!
The Zombie Bite Calculator
I think I was just under 2 hours......LOL!!
Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:27 pm
I approve of everything in this thread!
Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:50 pm
I found this post at craftster a while back. I'm using it for inspiration to make little zombies of me and my friends.
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.ph ... msg3680084
Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:24 am
there needs to be more zombie stitches... lol i love this!!!
Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:50 am
Nothing says cuteness like a bit of flesh-eating zombie.
Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:57 pm
This is such an awesome idea! nothing says 'i care about you' more than planning for her well being through the worst