Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Firehawke's crafty obsession...non-video games!

non video game related projects...
Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: Firehawke's crafty obsession...non-video games!

Post by Firehawke »

:P :P :P I can totally relate!

I have given a thought to making my own Adipose...but then I found this guy on Amazon :nod
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Part 10 is finished!

This is what Sophie looks at now...but less blurry (if I had blogged last night when I was at home, I may have noticed that the pic was blurry...but NOOOOO...I had to wait until my lunch break so I could use a keyboard! :P)
20180512_181538.jpg
And here's where you can see the NONblurry pics of all but 1 round...I forgot to take pics for round 78.

https://firehawkegeeks.blogspot.com/201 ... ition.html
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

FireKraken
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by FireKraken »

Your blanket is coming along beautifully! How many more rounds to go? And adipose is playing peek-a-boo, which fourth doctor is highly amused by.

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Was wondering if anyone was going to say anything about that :P Those are totally natural poses!

Let's see...next time I work on Sophie (maybe tonight or tomorrow night), I will be starting round 81 of 113, so 33! There are optional squares and the like...I may or may not stitch those as well. Time will tell :P

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Part 11 of Sophie is done! (I really overdid on Wednesday and I ended up staying home sick yesterday. After a few hours in bed, I felt like sitting in my crafty chair and doing some crafting)
20180517_185112.jpg
Sophie's almost square again!

Details here :)
https://firehawkegeeks.blogspot.com/201 ... ition.html

Moirae
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by Moirae »

I hope you feel all better now. When I first read this, I thought you overdid it crocheting. Like how hardcore was she crafting that she had to take a sick day and maybe she shouldn't have gotten back up after a few hours to craft some more... :)
Best quality photos here, but,for more frequent updates, check out my instagram
https://www.instagram.com/moiraestitches/

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Feeling a bit better now! Making sure to push the fluids, pace myself, get rest, and listen to my body. I had a crazy regular summer work day on Wednesday (see my update in my VG stitching topic)...PLUS work was the day of the annual get out and walk during lunch thing that work cosponsors...and it was INTENSE sun and quite humid. And then after that 2 mile walk, I went back to my intense work in stuffy shelves (the distance is not a problem...it was the humidity...yuck!).

But, I do have to admit...there have been days where I have crafted so much I felt it the next day :P

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Another week, another part of Sophie done!
20180527_082448.jpg
Details can be found here!

https://firehawkegeeks.blogspot.com/201 ... n.html?m=1

Moirae
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by Moirae »

It's grown so big that it's overtaken the doctor. Hello little adipose.
Best quality photos here, but,for more frequent updates, check out my instagram
https://www.instagram.com/moiraestitches/

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

It has!!! And there's still a ways to go...really interesting working on it right now with the heat :P