Current Challenge - In Game Ads -

Aegidia's fandom crafts

non video game related projects...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Aegidia
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Aegidia's fandom crafts

Postby Aegidia » Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:05 am

So I thought it was high time that I started a thread here. The direct cause for that is that after many, many months, I finally finished... this:

This blanket, based on the banner of the Galactic Empire from Star Wars, was my boyfriend's birthday present. Original deadline: April 2015 (yeah, that tells you something about me). It was a ridiculous amount of work and after all that, I'm not even that happy with the end result (). Luckily, my boyfriend loves it, so it was all worth it ^^ And naturally, since he loves it, I have to brag about it all over the internet.

See for more pictures and project details.

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Aegidia's fandom crafts

Postby Firehawke » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:20 am

Wow...what a neat blanket!!! :good:
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

lcockitt
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Postby lcockitt » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:12 am

Wow, that blanket looks great! Incredibly neat.
Currently attempting: Epic Pokemon Cross Stitch Gen I, M'aiq the Liar
Knitting - Fusion in Paris

Don't judge me - blogging about allsorts https://dontjudgemebut.wordpress.com/

CitrusOda
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Postby CitrusOda » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:35 am

Nice skills! How much string(?) did that take?
"If we see the moon as they do, then why can we not see the Earth as they do? Hm..." ~ Meowth

Return to “Non Video Game Projects”