Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Snoopy pillow - now framed

non video game related projects...
Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: Snoopy pillow - page 3

Post by Firehawke »

Congrats on finishing it...it's adorable!!!

Glad that things are more stable on congrats on being an aunt!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

tiiiiii_85
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Re: Snoopy pillow - now framed

Post by tiiiiii_85 »

Thanks a lot for your kind words! This project followed me in a not nice period of my life, but now that time is over and I am happy with the results on the Snoopy! It will also go to my nephew, so I can't find anything more positive! :yahoo:
Now Snoopy is framed and ready to go to my nephew's room. :Link The frame is a bit tight, but his room is not big, so I prefer it small.
2017-03-27 22.48.33.jpg
I also added a small signature (Schultz's style) with my initials (my finger points to it) and '17 to indicate the year. Unfortunately the grid didn't wash out perfectly (maybe it took me too long to finish it?) but it's anyway very faint and doesn't show up too much under the Snoopy. The effect reminds me of a school notebook, so I think it fits with a kid. :)
I am a self learner who started stitching in high school. After years of break I am finally back to cross stitching, thanks to this forum!
Going on projects:
- Wedding birds (framing phase)
- still undecided

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

It's perfect!!!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

Batboard
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Batboard »

i was wondering what happened to this pattern, then bam! :yahoo: Looks great!