WIP- Cowboy Bebop- Ed Jumper

non video game related projects...
QueenBex
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario

Re: WIP- Cowboy Bebop- Ed Jumper

Postby QueenBex » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:16 am

WOW!!! That looks amazing! :clapping:

TigerLily wrote: I might eventually have to make a full series of jumpers. One for each of the main characters. In fact, now that I've had that thought, I really want to do it. I could do each of them in colours that suit their character. Okay, I need to stop my brain before I get ahead of myself. Someday when I have the money for the yarn I might give it a shot. :)

Do it! Do it! Do it!
"much better to have a bottom that naturally flattens out than one that goes every which way when it's sitting on a surface" -RMDC

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Postby blackmageheart » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:30 pm

This has to be one of the best knitted jumpers I've seen recently. Makes me want to knit again! :D
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Batboard wrote:Your relationship between combustible engines and the 16 Olympics has to be the best ad campaign I've seen in years. Do you accept locks of hair or Paypal...

Yurtle
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Postby Yurtle » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:57 am

blackmageheart wrote:This has to be one of the best knitted jumpers I've seen recently. Makes me want to knit again! :D

It makes me want to get someone to knit it for me! :)

TigerLily
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Postby TigerLily » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:39 am

Thanks all. I think I might chart out the others even though I won't get to do them for a very long time. :grin:

If anyone wants to make one, I can try to send my chart. The size I made is for a 39" chest, so if you're smaller or bigger it would need to be altered a little.

I really am so happy that people seem to think it came out well. I'm wearing it right now and it is quite warm. Plus I get excited every time I look in a mirror and see my Radical Edward! hehe

Return to “Non Video Game Projects”