Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Brityboo's Sailor Moon Stitches! ( Saturn finished~! )

non video game related projects...

Who Should I stitch next?

Uranus
4%
Pluto
32%
Saturn
16%
Mars
20%
Jupiter
24%
Murcury
4%

Total votes: 25

brityboo
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Re: Brityboo's Sailor Moon Stitches!

Post by brityboo »

It seems Sailor Moon is in for another pressing... I had laid her out on my brothers bed ( he doesn't live at home anymore ), and my mom left the door open and the cats walked all over her. ; w; So, when she's pressed again, and I get some more of Tuxedo Mask done today, I'll post another update. :D
http://brityboo.wordpress.com/
^- Blog
Current WIP - Lightning Farron (FF 13-2), Sam Winchester Bookmark
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 13 ( re-playing )

brityboo
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Re: Brityboo's Sailor Moon Stitches!

Post by brityboo »

Update!
Attachments
IMG_1366.JPG
IMG_1366.JPG (79.73 KiB) Viewed 4022 times
^- Blog

stitchingmama
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Re: Brityboo's Sailor Moon Stitches! ( TM Update~ )

Post by stitchingmama »

You need to check these out http://www.spriters-resource.com/other_ ... eet/60143/ . I think they would be amazing in cross stitch form. Also Tuxedo Mask is looking great, so glad my choice won.
"I need to feel your cross stitch. Feels like 8-bit" - my three year old

RMDC
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by RMDC »

He's so dreamy~~
Mostly hibernating here. Find me on Twitter @rmdcade.

brityboo
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by brityboo »

I'm started on the hair now, so it won't be too much longer. Hopefully this week some time, since I can pick up the missing colors on tuesday!
^- Blog

mystikdreamer
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by mystikdreamer »

You're getting this done quite quickly! How often are you stitching?
And man, I hate having to make extra runs to the store for thread I need. I try to buy it all at once, but you never know > <
Curent Projects:
Epic Pokemon Gen I
"Triforce of Badassery"
Baby birth sampler

brityboo
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by brityboo »

mystikdreamer wrote:You're getting this done quite quickly! How often are you stitching?
And man, I hate having to make extra runs to the store for thread I need. I try to buy it all at once, but you never know > <
Uhm.. I work ( or at least try to! ) for an hour every day. If not maybe a little more, and then some days I don't stitch at all, depending on how work was that day.

Thought, the store I get all my supplies from is an hour away and can't make extra trips so when I go it's usually when my mom has a doctors appointment and then i can pick up the few skeins I might need at the time.
^- Blog

brityboo
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by brityboo »

I'm so sorry for the crappy lighting.. Ugh. Anyways! This is as much as I feel like doing today, so I won't have another WIP till tomorrow or later. And it seems I wont be getting to the store to get thread because my mom couldn't make her appointment, so... The date to get this finished will be pushed ahead, sadly. D;
Attachments
TuxedoMask1.jpg
TuxedoMask1.jpg (82.46 KiB) Viewed 3920 times
^- Blog

mystikdreamer
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by mystikdreamer »

brityboo wrote:
mystikdreamer wrote:You're getting this done quite quickly! How often are you stitching?
Uhm.. I work ( or at least try to! ) for an hour every day. If not maybe a little more, and then some days I don't stitch at all, depending on how work was that day.

Thought, the store I get all my supplies from is an hour away and can't make extra trips so when I go it's usually when my mom has a doctors appointment and then i can pick up the few skeins I might need at the time.
That's not bad at all, though I feel you about getting supplies :( I generally only get to go really once a month or so, so I try to grab all the supplies that I can and it annoys my husband. But ah well.

You accomplish quite a bit for only doing one hour a night! I feel like I work for hours at a time and don't accomplish anything > <
Curent Projects:
Epic Pokemon Gen I
"Triforce of Badassery"
Baby birth sampler

brityboo
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by brityboo »

mystikdreamer wrote:
brityboo wrote:

That's not bad at all, though I feel you about getting supplies :( I generally only get to go really once a month or so, so I try to grab all the supplies that I can and it annoys my husband. But ah well.

You accomplish quite a bit for only doing one hour a night! I feel like I work for hours at a time and don't accomplish anything > <
It's a lot easier to feel accomplished when you're working on smaller projects. That's all I've really been doing lately, I mean... Sailor Moon pretty much shattered any urge to do something large for a little while. xD
^- Blog